“Will eat there again”

Yoshi's
Ranked #32 of 83 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 February 2017

My husband and I went to Yoshi's for the first time the other night. The food was fantastic. We both ordered the chicken and steak hibachi combination dinner. I got the fried rice and he got the noodles. The noodles were good but we thought the rice had more flavor. The chef put on a good show for us too. Another plus for me is that Pepsi is served instead of coke. My family are Pepsi drinkers and it's hard to find places that serve that. Our one complaint was the amount of time it took to get served. I don't know if it's a common problem there but I really hope it's not. We plan on going back and taking the kids next time.

1  Thank Christie D

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We love to eat here for a treat. The Hibachi grill is fun for a group but as a couple my husband and I just go in and order from the menu. The food is good. I love it all!

1  Thank MountainWoman68
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Stopped in for a lunch with friends. We were seated at the grill and after about 20 minutes with no service we moved to regular dinning and still no service. After considerable complaining to the Manager. Who said they had a disagreement in the kitchen. Therefore the delay. Like we caused the problem. The meal was delivered one plate was good the other not to my friends likening. We probably will not go back.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

My Wife and I stopped in for dinner and found the Staff friendly, seating area clean and inviting, and our meal was quite tasty. My only suggestion would be that the owners provide a 'pot' of tea versus a single cup with tea bag dangling, or at least provisions for storing the used tea bag.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Price is a little high while the service was mediocre, but it's not terrible. The hibachi dinners at my table was alright, but the chef had overcooked the vegetables and didn't serve that to us until much later, which was disappointing. The broth/soup that was served leaned on the salty side, and I don't think I could even call it miso soup (seemed too dark to be miso soup). The sushi selection was interesting - we had a roll that had crawfish, something I hadn't had before, and it was good. I definitely don't go here often, but it is a nice place to dine as a treat.