“A fun time with good food thrown in...”
Review of Yoshi's

Yoshi's
Ranked #33 of 83 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Just dropped in as it was close. Really didn't have any expectations as, hey, it's food that isn't supposed to be that great in Arkansas. Just goes to show you that expectations can lead to wrong beliefs. We sat in the Hibachi room all to ourselves. The chef did his thing to the hilt which was entertaining and friendly. Watched him with our steak and it looked great, fresh, and a good cut. He prepared it to perfection, served it, and then let us partake of a good food experience which was adjoined by a good hot Saki and cold Japanese beer. Actually, the experience was much more than we expected as it was truly a fun time with good food thrown in...

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit. The food is not great but it is good and the best Japanese in the area. We got our food super quick

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We went with w other couples and we all enjoyed ourselves. The food was good and so was the service. There is a slight language barrier, but that isn't too big of a problem. It just means the food is authentic...

Reviewed 20 February 2017

My husband and I went to Yoshi's for the first time the other night. The food was fantastic. We both ordered the chicken and steak hibachi combination dinner. I got the fried rice and he got the noodles. The noodles were good but we thought the rice had more flavor. The chef put on a good show for us too. Another plus for me is that Pepsi is served instead of coke. My family are Pepsi drinkers and it's hard to find places that serve that. Our one complaint was the amount of time it took to get served. I don't know if it's a common problem there but I really hope it's not. We plan on going back and taking the kids next time.

1  Thank Christie D
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We love to eat here for a treat. The Hibachi grill is fun for a group but as a couple my husband and I just go in and order from the menu. The food is good. I love it all!

1  Thank MountainWoman68