“Large Groups are Welcome at Larry's Pizza”

Larry's Pizza of North Little Rock
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Delicious pizzas, sandwiches, salads and wings, including our incredible dessert pizzas. Buffets include our Famous Pizza Parade where our extensive selection of pizzas are served piping hot at your table. Make the pizza you crave with our list of unique ingredients. Serving Central Arkansas since 1992.
Reviewed 13 September 2016

Wildcats Supper Club, a monthly alumni group for our local high school, had a fantastic time at Larry's on a Thursday evening for a pre-event celebration of the Class of 1971's 45th Reunion. This event was planned several weeks in advance, so the manager was very accommodating in making the fantastic Larry's salad and pizza buffet available for our large group of 50-60 people. The buffet is normally not offered on Thursdays, but is available every Tuesday. The staff was friendly and courteous, and the pizza was delicious and abundant. While a wide variety of fresh pizza is available on the buffet, several staff members repeatedly brought different kinds of hot fresh pizzas to the tables to serve slices to all who wanted some of one or another. I think we all must have eaten double our weight in pizza. The dessert pizzas were the particular hit of the evening, especially the wide variety of choices. There was plenty of room for us to move around and visit with friends, which is the true purpose of our monthly get-togethers. Y'all call Larry's Pizza on JFK next time you need a weeknight venue for a big group get-together. Clean restaurant, clean restrooms. The restaurant seats about 200. It's awesome! Thanks to all at Larry's!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We love going to Larry's Pizza! They have lunch and supper buffets. The wait staff come around to all the tables with the latest pizza that has come out of the oven. You can customize a pizza too. Another thing, the last time I went there with someone, I ordered 2 slices of pizza. You can order pizza by the slice. That works out fine for me since I don't eat much. They have senior and military/veterans discounts too.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Met a friend for lunch and was a little shocked at how pricey it was. 2 drinks and 2 buffets were $24.00. That's way more than I wanted to spend for lunch especially for average pizza. While I can appreciate the servers walking around offering you slices, I found it a tad annoying when you are trying to have a conversation at your table. I do not anticipate a return visit

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Firstly, I'd like to say that the Piping Hot Pizza Parade is a sure stroke of culinary genius! And the service and friendly staff that powers this well engined pizza producing paradise are the reason the hungry public is sure to return. I've never seen so many mouth watering pizza flavor combinations and desserts and loved every one of them. The chef's at this establishment have perfected some one of a kind jaw dropping options. The loaded baked potato pizza is award winning quality! My family didnt have to get up even once to refill our plates or drinks. We were catered to on a scale I didn't know existed in the pizza world. They even have to go cups and my favorite snow cone like ice available for when you are ready to leave. I highly recommend Larry's pizza for a fun, friendly, and delicious dinner option!!! You won't leave disappointed or hungry.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Our family loves this place. We love going here for their buffet but also order pizza to go. The great thing about the buffet is that it's a chance to try their specialty pizzas. It's a great way you can find something new to love! It's a bit pricey when there's 4 of us but it's a great family place. Buffet is only offered at certain times so I would recommend checking out their website for hours before heading over. They are closed on Sundays as well. Highly recommend the Spicy Asian Chicken pizza--pretty sure this is the only location that offers it!