“Skip dessert!”

Huddle House
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Osceola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2016

We stopped in for a late afternoon break - one other couple in the restaurant and another group of 4 came awhile after we came in. For the time frame - service was very slow as the other couple already received their food. We order warm brownie a la mode. It didn't look like the picture. This had to be the "thinest/smallest brownie" made. I've had ones at other restaurants at this price and they were much larger. Although it was tasty at $3.99 for a very small thin brownie, small spoon of ice cream and hint of whip top it lacked value. I would not order again!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Huddle House has friendly staff. Affordable meals.
I have been eating there for quite a few years. Other family members eat there also when we come to town

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I was driving through bad weather and needed to eat. Stopped in for lunch and the waitress was very nice. The place was pretty dirty, but I believe they had a rush earlier from the highway issues. They had started sweeping and cleaning up while I was eating. I thought my lunch was pretty good (different kind of Philly sandwhich) and my shake to go hit the spot. Price was very reasonable. Overall I was pleased with my meal.

Reviewed 24 February 2015 via mobile

Everything thing was great got food in a timely manner and it was great, staff was friendly and appreciative

Reviewed 7 February 2015

This place needs cleaning really badly. The bathroom was dirty, the bar rocked. The staff was unfriendly. Maybe they were having a bad day, but they'd do themselves a favor by cleaning and treating customers like they weren't interrupting their day.