“Waffle House Just a Different Name”
Review of Huddle House

Huddle House
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Osceola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Outside Structure gives you a sense that it is not a Waffle House. (In My Opinion). We walk in and looked at at each other and said Waffle House. This is important because my daughter did not want Waffle House. Lol

Nice variety on the menu and the staff were unbelievably nice and very friendly. The silverware was very clean and place was organized. Clean restroom!

We were a bit disappointed with the food. The Ribeye Steak had the appearance of chicken filet. It was extremely salty (I'm guessing they salt it to preserve for refrigeration or freezing).

We asked for eggs fried hard, very hard. It disappointing when a server or cook thinks that you DON'T know what your asking for.

The toast was soaked in butter. I asked for a plain because of it and they tried to charge me for it.

We think the misquotes are welcome there. They were everywhere with the only difference being, they had a chill like demeanor.

Won't revisit!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We don't visit often, but when we do, we eat too much-in our pajamas (or not much better). The staff is super friendly, the place is always clean, and the food is really good. I typically only want this for breakfast, though they do offer lunch and dinner. The favs in our family are the chocolate chip pancakes, french toast, and hashbrowns!

Reviewed 9 April 2017

The food was cheap and good, but the services is slow. The waitress forgot that we were waiting to order.

Reviewed 27 February 2016

We stopped in for a late afternoon break - one other couple in the restaurant and another group of 4 came awhile after we came in. For the time frame - service was very slow as the other couple already received their food. We order warm brownie a la mode. It didn't look like the picture. This had to be the "thinest/smallest brownie" made. I've had ones at other restaurants at this price and they were much larger. Although it was tasty at $3.99 for a very small thin brownie, small spoon of ice cream and hint of whip top it lacked value. I would not order again!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

Huddle House has friendly staff. Affordable meals.
I have been eating there for quite a few years. Other family members eat there also when we come to town