The hotel is directly across the street from the entrance to Petra so the location can't be beat. The hotel itself is dated a bit but it worked for us. It's a 3 hour + drive from Amman. We arrived late and left early to tour Petra so we didn't spend much time there except to sleep and have breakfast in the morning. Our room faced the front of the hotel. It was noisy until about 11:30 pm with a large group outside making too much noise. The picture I'm including was taken from the window in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa