I had 2 nights in Petra in the Hotel next to the visitor center. The hotel is just 50m form the entrance what makes it a perfect place to start the trail to the archeological place.
But very bad was the fitness trainer form the hotel. Probably the most unfriendly person in the hotel. He made me feel very unwelcome. Why? I ask for two towels for the pool and he took just the second out from my hand. Later he was looking at me as I was a foreigner in the hotel, while he was playing for with a plastic duck toy at the pool area. The second day was not better at all!. So, I was happy when he was not in the fitness center when I made my training the next day. The terrace view and the food in the hotel are outstanding good as well the breakfast in the morning try the Bircher muesli. In the room you have free non-alcoholic drinks. Some parts of the hotel need to have a renovation. Soon I go to Tala Bay Aqaba in to the Mövenpick Resort, I hope it will be better, we will see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the hidden city. The Movenpick Resort Petra is the ideal starting point for exciting excursions to the ancient City of the Nabateans. It also offers an enchanting atmosphere for you to relax and unwind as never before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Resort Petra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort Petra Hotel Petra / Wadi Musa
- mövenpick Petra Wadi Musa
- Movenpick Resort Petra Jordan/Petra - Wadi Musa