“Super friendly stuff”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I totally recommend this place. There is such a nice and tasty food with cold beer. For the shisha lovers you can find the best one there :))))
Enjoy guys

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Daceto P

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Anywhere you can get a beer in a town like this has to have a certain charm! After a long day exploring Petra and if your hotel is up the hill in Wadi Musa, then head for the Time Out just round the corner from Shaheed Circle (Al-Wadi Restaurant).

Its a bit cramped; its not exactly smart but you can get a beer.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank AndrewJMS
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Checked TA looking for shisha in Petra and wound up at Time Out. The owner Ahmed was there and made us extremely welcome. It was Monday night and quiet so we spent the evening chatting. Great shisha too!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank gazzaga
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I was in this restaurant two times. The first night I tried mixed grill which was very tasty.Then I decided to go again with a friend who I've met in Petra. We tried hummus and mutabble.They were really good and big portion. I strongly recommend this place everyone who visits Petra.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Candan E
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We enjoyed a meal here after a long day of walking in Petra. I had wanted a beer and this place serves it! We also ordered food, which was very tasty. The mezze (hummus and mouttabal) portions were very big, so we had too much food in the end. Good prices.

Date of visit: April 2018