All reviews pool table lobby bar modern hotel stayed here for two nights in town convenient location staying at this hotel home away from home lots of restaurants crystal bridges museum business hits walmart highway properties
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

A good restaurant across the street, clean room, and friendly staff. If this place had a platinum lounge it would get five stars. Rooms are a little small but they generally are at aloft hotels. Small but well designed

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Like the Aloft concept. Well placed in Rogers/Bentonville, convenient to the interstate or the back roads of town, restaurants, etc. I booked on line. So drove up, shared my ID and card, great check in. Coffee bar in the lobby. You can pick up an sundries you might have forgotten or snack goodies you want. Can also get an adult beverage at the WXYZ bar. Room was clean, lots of plugs for electronics and had what was needed. Like it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I enjoyed my room and my stay. Wish the bed was a little firmer like a Marriot or Hilton bed, but other than that, it was good. Wi-Fi worked well, view was good, location was easier to get out and into than I thought it might be during rush hour. Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here about ten years (or so) when they first opened and thought what an amazing addition to the local area. There were a number of other times I stayed here and was always impressed.

Last night (2/7/18) I returned and was sadly disappointed. The first room I was put into literally had a space heater (the probably bought it from Walmart) in the room to be the best source since they room HVAC seemed to be broken.

Since I far prefer the AC part of the system I asked to be moved to another room. As is my wont, I cranked the AC and that unit was defective as well. Granted it is winter but the fan didn’t work and cycled all night. (It wouldn’t stay in the “on” position to provide some air circulation and white noise. It was so bad I just had to turn it off.

Check out the picture that I’ve included in this review. The standard glass/mirror door in hew bathroom was broken. It has a huge crack.

This particular a Loft needs a complete gut job. Until they do so, I won’t stay here again and would encourage other travelers to seek out other options.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This is like most other Alofts I’ve been to-standard but decent. I was satisfied with my stay and would return. The only issue I had was that I was placed in a room facing the highway which was quite noisy. If you’re used to noise from cars it might not bother you but to me it was very noticeable. If you’re sensitive to noise, bring some earplugs or ask to be moved to the other side.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo