All reviews ruby tuesdays a pet friendly hotel traveling with pets cookies cracker barrel biscuits and gravy great place to stay waffles long drive very nice hotel comfortable beds great breakfast staff was friendly pool and hot tub in town stay there again parking lot
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Our science fair group always stays here. It's fairly new, always clean, serves continental breakfast and usually has popcorn and lemonade in the afternoon. It's a typical chain hotel but it's nice. The north side faces I-40, and I did hear some traffic during the night, but it wasn't too intrusive. Roomy room with small couch, nice tv, the usual bathroom. We'll be back for our upcoming science fair trips to Russellville.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2016

We had a king bed room that ended up being a suite, pleasantly surprised at the space. Since it was a suite we had a living room area with tv and a bedroom area with a tv. It was clean and bed was comfortable. Friendly hotel staff when we checked in. Adequate parking. Restaurants nearby. We would stay here again. Only marginal issues for us were: Most of the hotels are right in the vicinity of I-40 with this one directly by it. The highway noise goes on all the time so there is a noise machine on the nightstand. It was helpful in blocking out some of the highway noise. They have a notice at the front desk that they are updating and remodeling rooms. At 9:30 a.m. the construction noise of the remodel was heard in our room. If you are staying for a longer period of time than just an overnight and tend to sleep late, the construction noise may bother you.

Room tip: Ask for a room at the front of the hotel if you want a quieter room.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Another great stay at La Quinta, in Russellville. A comfortable bed, a very friendly staff, and plenty of dining options, nearby--this is my favorite hotel, when I visit Russellville. I can't comment on the breakfast they serve, as I usually have my meals, elsewhere, but they always have coffee, ready to serve, as I make my way out the door. The only thing that I miss, is the Managers Reception, but most mid-priced hotels that had them, have done away with them; probably cost-prohibitive, or a regulation issue. Still, I recommend this place, as a comfortable place to stay, while in town.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dusti Y, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our staff always looks forward to having you. While we still have the Managers Reception and offer complimentary sodas and snacks, we had to stop giving out beer and wine because we were applying for our liquor license. We were approved and we will be putting in a lounge in the near future. We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Inn was being renovated but it did not interfere with our stay. Room had plenty of space and very clean. Friendly staff. Easy access from interstate. Excellent dining within walking distance. Great breakfast. Relaxing stay after a long day of driving.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Overall a good place. Clean, quiet, comfortable. I had only two problems:
1. No cups in the bathroom (or elsewhere in the room.)
2. Inadequate parking for a U-Haul truck and trailer.

Staff was friendly

Room tip: Please add cups in the bathroom. The parking lot should circle the building to make it easier to get big rental trucks and trailers out.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel clean, quite and comfortable as those are three of the things we strive to provide every guest. We keep individually wrapped plastic cups on the same tray as the ice bucket in all of our guest rooms as well as coffee cups with the coffee maker next to the ice bucket. I'm sorry that housekeeping missed replenishing those items when they cleaned, next time give the desk a call and we will run some up to your room. As far as parking goes, whenever our parking lot is too full for trucks pulling trailers, Ruby Tuesday's allows us to use their back parking lot which is adjacent to our parking lot. If ever you can't find a spot, our front desk staff would be happy to assist you with it! Again, thank you for choosing La Quinta and we look forward to seeing you the next time you pass through!