See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2018

The Courtyard by Marriott Russellville was clean and comfortable. It did have some interesting design features that made it fun as well. The family enjoyed the fitness center and pool.
I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Kasey B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear from our guest. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Stayed here with the family during a basketball tournament. The hotel is easy to get to from the interstate, the employees are friendly, and the hotel is brand spanking new. Everything is really nice because it is all new! We drank a few high priced drinks in the lobby (they were really good) and the bartender was very nice and helpful. He gave us suggestions for dinner. I will definitely stay here if I return to Russellville.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kasey B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We always love to hear from our guest about their experiences at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Beautiful new Courtyard property. Definitely an improvement over other lodging choices in Russellville but noticed basic Customer Service skills could be improved upon. Room was nicely furnished with a very comfortable bed. Beware of road noise from I-40.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kasey B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your stay. I do apologize if you did not receive the the basic customer service that would be expected, but thank you for letting me know as this creates a teachable moment for our staff. We do look forward to seeing you next time you are in Russellville.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

It’s the height of summer and hotter than Hades in most parts of the Southwest and Midwest, so thought I would take advantage of a rare opportunity to get away and scout some Arkansas rivers and creeks for kayaking. I’m a frequent Courtyard customer so thought I would give this new one in Russellville a try. Let me just say this place is a WINNER! I gave it only 4 stars as there are some kinks they still need to work out (like the mobile app keyless system) but overall this Gen 6 Courtyard is superb. And the staff is incomparable. Trevor, the manager with whom I had the most interaction, was by far the most hospitable and respectful person I’ve ever met in the hospitality industry...and I have traveled all over the world. He was particularly mindful of the health and well-being of his staff. I must say I was truly impressed. And biker-friendly to boot!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write our New Courtyard a review. We always love to hear from our guest about their stay. Thank you for your words about Trevor. He is a valuable member of our team here at the Courtyard and I am glad you had to opportunity to meet him. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Russellville.