“If You Like Fish, Then Ya Gotta Like Long John Silver's!!!”
Review of Long John Silver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #83 of 110 Restaurants in Russellville
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We enjoy Long John Silver's because let's face it, they just have darn good fish. Of course the batter is what really makes the fish even better. Splash on some malt vinegar and you are in for a treat. The food was great and the staff was excellent. They kept coming around checking on the patrons. We were impressed.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I can not think of a single time in 6 years or more that I get good service here. I also get my ordered messed up every time. I have long waits and I have been over charged and had to go back several times... don't waste your time.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The fish is okay, heavily breaded with a little fish under all that breading. French fries were a laughably small portion. I haven't been to this location in a year ans was more impressed with the food and service a year ago. If this is new management, it won't be good for business. They seemed to be having some trouble getting the registers to work right but no one really seemed to care. Check your order carefully. If you come up short you'll be the only one that cares.

Reviewed 9 February 2015

WE went there about 530 pm waitress would not wait on us said will be right then went outside to talk on cell phone and never cane back 10 minutes later some one waited on us

Reviewed 23 September 2014

My husband and I love Long John Silver's and don't get to eat there often, as there is not one very close to our hometown. A recent trip to another city gave us the opportunity to enjoy it. We went in at a weird time for a meal, but that only served to meet us with prompt and friendly service from people working. While they were friendly, professional and fast, I couldn't help but notice that the 2 young ladies waiting on us were both covered in flower as though they had thrown flour all over each other. But, again, our food was promptly served and it was good, so I didn't think a whole lot about it. The bathroom, though, was just about more than I could take. Because we were driving about 2 hours after eating, I used the restroom before we left the restaurant and it was, in a word, disgusting. It stank and just looked and felt dirty. There were 2 toilets, NOT separated by any type of stall or partition, just sitting there next to each other and one of them was clogged. It was enough to make my stomach turn. Then, I was hit with the realization that the restaurant had a funny smell when we walked in and what we were smelling was the bathroom. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!