See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This place has a weekly rate and is pet friendly. The rooms are fairly large but the floor is not carpet so it gets dirty very quickly. Not the best but definitely not the worst. A lil tricky to access from the interstate but has plenty of parking.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Our room was large with no carpet, although the comforter on the bed was worn the room was clean. We are going to be in the area long term for business and only booked one night. After the first night, we rebooked the next day for the rest of the week and have plans to stay here until we find an apartment. The front desk people were friendly and offered advice on places to eat around town and also noticed we had a motorcycle with us and recommended routes we could take for a nice ride. The cleaning staff is friendly and has not hesitated to get anything I need.

Room Tip: We always request the second floor.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I stayed only for 1 night. I booked ahead of schedule. Not sure what happened with the booking. I got to room and it was a smoking room. I was too tired from my long drive to complain. The bed sheets were not clean, it had hairs. The pillow case was stained. The shower drain had hair. I slept in my sleeping bag instead.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2016

About all I can say is it was clean. No amenities and the front desk was not inviting nor helpful. No morning coffee. The wifi was free and had a fast service. The lady at the front desk was extremely rude.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank shays_11
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

This location is not as bad as the reviews claim. The rooms are big and cheap. Housekeeping is fast a good. U can have a pet and the walks are actually thick enough that u don't hear your neighbors!! Close to the interstate. There are several in town waaaay worse!!!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Josh R, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Russellville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

I'm very glad to hear that you liked your clean, spacious, and friendly priced room as well as our convenient location. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for your comments. We strive to provide the most relaxing stays for our valued guests and we appreciate your feedback. We hope you have a safe trip and we look forward to seeing you again if you are ever in our area.

TJ