All reviews exterior room stayed here waffles great place for a great price sausage checking out hotel is located rooms are clean clerk interstate noise arkansas cereal pros cons
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We had hit a deer on I 40 and totaled our car so we had to stay over night. This place was clean and the staff was amazing we needed a late check out and they said however much time we needed. If I ever needed a room in Russellville again I would be glad to stay again!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This one never fails to satisfy
They only thing they could possibly add to the King Size room would be a bigger table for business use
They offer a free hot breakfast and have a nice pool. There’s always plenty of truck n RV parking

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I trabel I-40 through Arkansas several times a year. I usually stop in Conway, AR. I stayed here when I couldn't find a room in Conway, AR. Will come back.

PROS:
1. Hotel is quiet for howclose it is to the interstate.
2. Reasonable rates.
3. Easy interstate access coming and going.
4. A good variety of restaurants with 2 miles of the hotel.
5. Deep bathtubs with jacuzzi style water jets in some rooms. Much appreciated.
6. Modernized rooms.
7. Friendly staff that is knowledgeable about the local area.

CONS:
1. Exterior room access. Not an issue for me, but some folks don't like this layout so I am listing it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The hotel is located close to several restaurants and stores and is close to the interstate and Main Street. When I got there, the lady who checked me in was super friendly and check in was quick. The room was a standard hotel room but was clean. One of the best points for me was a lot of water pressure in the shower. Breakfast was the typical hotel breakfast but was hot. Check out was a breeze as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I loved our stay here at the Quality Inn. The rooms were clean. They didn't smell bad, we had free breakfast and we had two dogs. I called ahead of time to see if they were aloud and they said there was a pet fee. We ended up not being charged the pet fee! It's $15 per pet per night so we saved $60!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple