US$132
US$117
HolidayInn.com
US$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$115
US$110
Doubletree.com
Quality Suites(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$114
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Springdale AR(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$76
Inn at the Mill(Springdale)
US$114
US$68
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$129
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast hourssmall issueroom was cleanpool areasleeping areabagelsbusiness centerhot tubhot breakfastnight's sleephotel staycoffee potfitness centernice place to staymini fridgeexercise room
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

But as with all my reviews, service is my thing. Service here was great. The young lady at the front counter was very accommodating and helpful. We had an issue with the TV, and they quickly traded it out. Great service!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your great feedback and enjoyed having you as our guest. We hope to see you again in the near future when visiting the area.

You Fairfield Inn Family!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We arrived around 10:30 pm on 07/13/17 and had already checked in. The front desk gentleman was nice and efficient. Welcomed us, got our keys, told us about breakfast hours, and told us to call if we needed anything. Room was clean but a little dated but not a huge deal for us. We slept well until 8:05 am when giant mowers mowed the hotel property. It was so loud I thought it was coming from upstairs at first. Looked out and they were right outside. This was rather annoying as we were wanting to sleep in and we questioned why they would do that at such an early time where people sleep? We got up and got on our way. Pleasant stay minus that so I would give them a try again as we visit family here once a year.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Rena B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Fairfield Inn & Suites, Springdale.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you faced during your stay.

We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we appreciate that you brought your experience to our attention. We take feedback seriously and will coach our team to make the necessary changes so we can provide a better experience in the future.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at or rena.baireuther@interstatehotels.com.

rena.baireuther@interstatehotels.com

Reviewed 16 June 2017

While relatively clean and comfortable, the rooms are spacious but a little tired and worn out. If you like a certain level of service, you won't find it here! A stopped up toilet...."Maintenance has gone home for the weekend, but we can bring you a plunger!" Room not made up ..."housekeeping isn't available, but we can send up supplies!" I am not kidding...this was their exact response. Also, the pool and exercise facility were locked and out of service the entire weekend. I guess you get what you pay for! Cheap hotel= cheap service!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor but facing the parking lot - revving their engines late at night, but other than that fairly quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Rena B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for staying us and for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Please accept our apology for not meeting your Guest Service expectation. Please know that your issues have been heard and I will personally address them with our entire staff.

Please stay with us again to give us the opportunity to show you that Guest Service is our number one goal!

Rena B

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We always stay here or Town Place in Johnson as our children live nearby and we visit multiple times a year. Just started staying here again few months ago. Have had good experiences but this past weekend we had Do Not Disturb sign on door and maids went in anyway and cleaned room. I was beyond upset since we did not secure our room before we went out. We were told we would be given points as apology but that has not happened!! I know the maid knew because I had already requested towels and had laid them in room. The sign was clearly on door. I never remove it during a hotel stay as I am very particular about this issue. The night manager was standing nearby when I went down to desk and walked off as I began explaining to desk clerk! Very poor management!!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank taffytoes
Rena B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Please accept my apology for this intrusion of your privacy! Please rest assured that I will take care of this concern with the housekeeper that entered your room. Please call the hotel and we will see to it that your points are added to your account immediately.

Customer service is our number one concern! We want to provide a great experience from start to finish. Again, I am sorry that this was not your experience! Please stay with us again and give us the opportunity to restore your faith in us! We are striving to earn good reviews and your feedback helps us in achieving our goals.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel two times in the last three months. It is a great place to stay if you're traveling in the NW Arkansas area. Great access to Fayetteville and Bentonville. Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Good selection for complementary breakfast.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.  Customer service is our number one concern! We want to provide a great experience from start to finish. We are striving to earn good reviews and your feedback helps us in achieving our goals.

We look forward to your next stay!