All reviewshot tubroom was cleanin townconvenient locationcomfortable staydeskbraums
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights and had the worst nights sleep in a long time. The hotel has been recently renovated, but the beds are still very old. My wife and I were both rolling to the middle od the bed both nights. We will not be a repeat customer to this location.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Raymond M, Owner at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Guest

But your response was very unfair and harsh , we get complements on our beds all the time, you enjoyed all our other amenities, we work very hard to keep our guest happy and comfortable. but either way sorry you did not like our beds.

Curtis Boyd
GM

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We were there for our Grandson's State Championship Wrestling Tournament. The hotels location was very easy to get To and From. The boys had a ball swimming while we enjoyed the hot tub. Breakfast was good as well. Biscuits and sausage gravy, and Waffles were our favorites. The beds are very comfy and the clerk made sure to get our rooms close together for our convenience. This hotel is very clean and we were satisfied. We will most definitely stay there again! THANKS

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Raymond M, Asst General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

On December 16th, we checked into Rm # 121 and Rm #123 at Comfort Suites in Springdale, AR at approximately 4:00 p.m. Our youngest son and his fiancé were going to join us for our oldest son’s graduation from U of A. We needed two rooms—one for my husband and our son, and one for his fiancé and me. Therefore, my husband put his bag in Rm #121 and walked over to where I was in 123. Please let the record show that my husband did not go to the bathroom or sit on the bed in this room. Because our youngest son had gone to his fiance’s graduation at NWMSU, they did not ride with us from NW Missouri. So about 10 minutes after we checked into our rooms, our youngest wanted to know what the roads were like in AR and if he should try to come (a drive of about 6 hours from Maryville, MO). So it took me a few minutes to attempt to call MODOT, etc., and finally wound up talking to Maryville Police to see what conditions were like. I was instructed to tell my son not to leave town. I also checked Facebook to discover that I-29 was in terrible shape and many people were stuck on the highway between Dearborn and Faucett, MO for 8+ hours.
Shortly after we determined that our son and his fiancé would not be coming, my husband went to the lobby to tell them, and could we please be credited for the room. At this point, my husband turned the room key cards back in. Of course there was no one on duty on Friday night who could actually make a decision about anything. Neither did anyone come and check the condition of the room to support our claim. So, when we returned Saturday after the graduation, we were met with an Assistant Manager who also was unable to make any kind of decision. By Monday morning when a decision maker could be reached, Curtis Boyd, General Manager, we were already back home. He was also uncooperative and told us he would give us a big discount the next time we stayed with them. My husband told him there would not be a next time, so we got nothing. I am aware of Comfort Suites cancellation policy of 4:00 p.m. the day prior to your stay, but certainly we had extenuating circumstances.
Additionally, the smell as you walk into this hotel is as if you’d walked into the room where the pool is. It smelled damp and moldy. Although our rooms were nicely appointed, wallpaper was peeling off in the bathroom and there was apparent mold. Continental breakfast was not at the level of most hotels. Scant. And the crockpot where the gravy was looked baked on.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Raymond m, Asst General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We stay at Comfort Suites every time we come to Springdale to see family. The hotel is very clean, the staff is friendly, and the environment is quiet.

We have found during EVERY stay that the staff goes out of their way to give help and accommodation. We will return again and again!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 January 2017

hi my name is malcolm if from california and i had to come this way for bussines good choice great suite, they give eceptional service and delicious meals and comfortalble sleeping arangments.the facilaty has conviences for buessines,excersize,lounge is very inviting,beverages for you if you dont like to walk you can percious,and its smoke-free.

Room Tip: what ever type of comfort level your looking for they will provide
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Raymond M, Asst General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017