US$116
US$103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$124
US$110
Doubletree.com
US$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$104
US$94
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Quality Suites(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$129
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Springdale AR(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Residence Inn Springdale(Springdale)
US$109
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Inn at the Mill(Springdale)
US$114
US$68
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

All reviewswould definitely stay here againarvest ballparkbathroom doorthe breakfast areaking suitehot breakfastbiscuits and gravyparking lotin townpropertybedslobbypropertiesfayettevilleaccommodationscereal
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I had to cancel my reservation due to a severe case of food poisoning. I went to the doctor the day I was supposed to travel to my daughter's wedding shower & stay at the hotel hoping he could make me well enough to attend. Unfortunately there was no "quick fix" and my lab work left the doctor with no other option that to let me know it was medically not recommended I drive anywhere. After I left my daughter know I could not attend, I called the hotel to cancel the reservation and the lady who answered was very rude and told me I would have to pay for the room anyway. She said the cancellation deadline was 4pm and I called an hour late. I tried to explain I had just left the doctor and what had happened and she hung up on me. I even emailed the manager to see if he would reverse the charges and he never responded. Not only did I miss my daughter's shower...I also had to pay for a room I never used and be treated with total disrespect for my unfortunate situation.

Room Tip: Do not book a room here!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Julianne C
Sleep I, Manager at Sleep Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Julianne, it is unfortunate event for both of us. We hope you feel healthy. You like your money very much to take care of your family, we are in business to have good service, pay bills, create jobs, pay employees. In fact, we agreed to split the cost of losing revenue on your reservation. Had we re-rented your room, we would have charged you $0. Lastly, we certainly did not disrespected you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Check-in guy was pretty slow. I can't imagine how slow it would have been without a reservation. The room was very clean and spacious. I have no complaints about the room whatsoever. The breakfast was the worst. There were ball games in town and lots of kids. They were out most everything and what the did have was semi cold. The gravy for the cold biscuits was so watered down you could literally drink it through a coffee stirrer. They were out of coffee/apple juice/fruit/etc and never attempted to replace them. Who runs out of coffee at breakfast and doesn't make more? I was in the lobby for an hour and went back to the breakfast area before I left to see if they had fixed the problems before I left a bad review and they hadn't. I still give them a higher rating because the room was great and that's what matters most.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a surprise. The cost was reasonable, the rooms were very nice and the BEDS were wonderful. The Breakfast had great coffee, eggs and sausage, but the biscuits were microwaved making the hard as a rock. The gravy would not soften them. But that was the only problem.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheri M
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was a very comfortable stay. The rooms are well cleaned. Normal hotel breakfast, not the best but it's free. Braum's within walking distance(yummy). Lots of fast food restaurants near. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2016

So many hotels to choose from and this one turned out to be a great place at a great price. We had gotten there late (around midnight) and they were very accommodating and got us to our room very quickly even though the AARP (Expedia) reservation was not in their records. The room was very clean and spacious. Wish we could have stayed there longer!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple