Holiday Inn Springdale/Fayetteville Area
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
La Quinta
Quality Suites(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$116
US$101
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$99
US$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Residence Inn Springdale(Springdale)
US$129
US$119
Inn at the Mill(Springdale)
US$114
AscendHotels
Super 8 by Wyndham Springdale AR(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$76
WoodSpring Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$73
All reviewscar showfront deskembassy suitesroom was cleanconference centernice hotelbusiness meetingoatmeallate at nightlate checkpleasant stayindoor pooleasy accessstaff was very friendlyatriumbrendaconvention
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

As usual, I had a great experience with Holiday Inn Express. First staying at this location. Hopefully, I will be back soon! Nice size hotel with conference rooms to fit your needs for nearly any occasion.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Jayson J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Springdale/Fayetteville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay. Whether it be accommodations, amenities, or convenience, we always aim to deliver the best in all aspects to our patrons. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Northwest Arkansas in the future!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My family has stayed at this location several times. It has turned into our go to hotel as we visit our business in that area. We have always been more than happy with our stay until this last visit on September 25th.

Within hours of checking out, I realized I left my Athleta zip up jacket in our room. We were still driving to our next location. I searched my bags and car to ensure it was not there before calling the hotel. I was transferred around and ended up giving my information to Scott who said he would call "if" the item was located. The following day I hadn't heard back. My husband called and spoke with a woman who took his information and said she would check and call him back. As promised, she returned the call letting us know my jacket was not there. I am certain that it was left behind, and unfortunately was never "recovered".

We were very comfortable coming back to the same hotel as we pass through the area for business, but we've lost trust and will be looking for a different IHG hotel on our next go around.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jayson J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Springdale/Fayetteville Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It’s great to hear that you have been pleased with our hotel in the past. I am sorry to hear that your last stay was not satisfactory. While we typically respond to guest requests within a few hours, it sounds like we fell short in your case. We will use your feedback to provide further coaching to our staff. After checking the hotel guest room and hallways we were unable to locate a jacket as well as we have not had anything turned into the front desk's lost and found. We strive to ensure that each of our guests leave satisfied with their experience, and it is only through feedback like yours that we are able to make necessary adjustments in order to continue to be the best that we can be for our guests. Again, thank you for your review. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff was friendly. Room was as a little warm even set on 60 degrees. (Felt like 72) AC probably needs to be serviced. Room was large and bed/pillows were comfortable. Only issue was the room was not cleaned after our first night. The bed was hastily made. Towels replaced and trash emptied. That’s it. I had to go to front desk and get plastic glasses, shampoo/conditioner, coffee cups, coffee pods. Bathroom was not cleaned. Haven’t had this issue before and we are Spire Elite and stay at IHG hotels frequently.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Holiday Inn. We are honored that you chose us and are appreciative of the time that you took to write a review. I am disappointed to hear of your experience with us, clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that day, and for that I sincerely apologize. Please know that I will be addressing the AC and housekeeping issues with the Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer. We strive to ensure that each of our guests leave satisfied with their experience, and it is only through feedback like yours that we are able to make necessary adjustments in order to continue to be the best that we can be for our guests. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn for a more enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Great place to rest your head at night. Very quite, very secure, well lit area at night, just a great place to stay the night. Staff were very professional and friendly. Very clean and well kept. Area around hotel was clean as well.

Room Tip: We stay here every year, all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay! We value when our guests appreciate all we offer, and it is rewarding to know we have succeeded in making your stay enjoyable. Thank you again for your review, and we hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Northwest Arkansas in the future!

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I am here for the Arkansas self storage EXPO, staying 2 nights. I decided to stay in and grab a bite in the lounge. Brenda @ the bar makes the best chocolate martini's!!! She took good care of us even though the place was full and she was super busy. I'm going to have to drive back up for the martini's! THANK YOU, Brenda!

Room Tip: Higher floors are awesome!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. We pride ourselves on our exceptional guest service and happy you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to recognize Brenda for a job well done on her martini's. On behalf of our entire staff at Holiday Inn we thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.