US$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$129
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$122
US$110
Inn at the Mill(Springdale)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
Residence Inn Springdale(Springdale)
US$119
US$99
Super 8 by Wyndham Springdale AR(Springdale)(Great Value!)
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed for three nights on the weekend of the Florida game. The room was large, quiet, and had a comfortable king bed. The fridge was cold and the microwave worked. I was glad I read other reviews and brought towels from home. You'll also need to bring your own soap and shampoo as theirs is inadequate. They raise the rate on game weekends by $30/night. Otherwise, it really ticked me off big time that the manager said we weren't entitled to the complimentary hot buffet breakfast. I told him it was bait and switch but he said the online ad was a mistake so he didn't have to honor the offer. I am writing the Ark AG to complain & disputing that part of the charges ($26/day for two, including tip) with my credit card. If it was a mistake, then why haven't they corrected it??? I will say that breakfast was good and will hold you until supper.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I was iffy about this place because I had read some of the reviews that were a little scary, but I thought it was just fine. It was super clean, even though it was a little worn. The carpet in our room was brand new and the room itself was big and roomy. The heat/air conditioning worked just fine. It was a lot cheaper to stay here than in Fayetteville and it was still close to the stadium. The manager was very nice. All in all it was very nice and it would not bother me to stay here again at all.

Room Tip: I slept good. It seems to be really quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2016

This was our 8th year at War Eagle Fair and our 6th year staying at Executive Inn & Suites. Nic and his crew have always treated us with excellence in attitude, helpfulness and attention to our needs and desires. Yes this is an older motel in a commercial district but suits our needs as a clean and comfortable place to stay. We will continue to stay there as long as we are able to make the long trip there and back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2016

I drove 5 hours to this place to visit with my fiance since he was somewhat close to me. He is barely home due to his place of work. Well when I arrived and walked into this motel room it looked very outdated and I immediately noticed how flat the pillows were on the bed. Glad I brought my own from home because it would have been a long 2 days for me there. Also the sheets they had looked like they had been bought from a dollar general or something with pineapples all over them. Seems like to me with being a name brand motel you would have a company policy that you would have to follow with the bedding standards they have set for you. Later on that night I went to take a shower when I noticed that there wasn't a vent in the bathroom which was also unpleasant.The water pressure was horrible. I have long hair so it took forever to shower. The toilet seat lid wouldn't stay up and would fall on your back every time you sat down. Not a comfortable feeling on your back while trying to use the facilities. Noise wise everything seemed to be just fine. I slept through the whole night. In the morning I didn't bother going down for breakfast because I figured it wouldn't be satisfying as well. So I chose to go to I hop instead once my fiance took off to work. I stayed in this place for just 2 days and stayed away from the motel room all day til he got back from work because I was out sight seeing and trying to make this a good little vacation before I had to drive 5 hours back home for work. Well upon his check out they told him that he would be charged $50 for me staying there for 5 days. How could they charge him for 5 days when I only stayed 2? Also they already knew I was coming and made an extra key for me for when I arrived. So why didn't they mention that at check in? I work 2 full time jobs at 2 high end hotels and have never encountered a problem like this. We don't even charge fees for additional guests. So I feel as if they are trying to get over on him. Had we known this before I arrived then I would have just stayed home or paid money for us to stay somewhere better. The maids were great, but the indian owner or manager of this place also seemed to be unfriendly and non social. He answered all of my questions quickly like he was trying to rush me off of the phone before I got to the motel room and afterwards when I was asking for the wifi password. I would not recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I loved the inn mainly because there is a nice and fun bar and restaurant right there,
it is an older inn but comfortable and for the most part clean. The only complaint I had was the towels were very small and they only give you 2 so you would for sure have to ask for more. I will be staying here every year just because of the service.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple