See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2015

The rooms are very nice. Flat screen tvs, duck hunting in the area, and nice people at the front desk. I have stayed there many times and it has been a pleasant stay every time. Good prices and a great loacation.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Mital P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2015

Thank you Matt for the kind review. It is always pleasure having you here at Super 8 Stuttgart.

870-673-2611

Reviewed 3 February 2015

The management family of this hotel takes personal pride in maintaining cleanliness, comfort, and the safety of all clients. I have stayed in this hotel 2-3 nights a week over the past year and have always found a clean, comfortable room. Wi-fi connections were very important to me, and every effort was made that I had fast, consistent service. Free access to a nearby gym secured my loyalty to the hotel after a long work day. They have saved forgotten items for me and always inquiring about my comfort. Having a healthy breakfast available, coffee, a refrigerator and microwave was so convenient and appreciated. I highly recommend Super 8 Stuttgart for business and sport travelers alike.

Room Tip: I prefer a room on the first floor near the office, and my preferences were always honored.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business

Ms. Susan thank you for the very positive feed back. All the time you have been with us it was a pleasure having you. I'm glad that you enjoyed the gym after a long day of work. Words can't express of you having stayed with us. We always and will try to take care of our guest just like we do take care of our own family.

Looking forward seeing you in future when you are in Stuttgart.

Once again Thank you

Reviewed 23 January 2015

The employees were very friendly. Great place to stay and very clean. They have WiFi, rooms were renovated completely from ceiling to floor,big breakfast bar, lobby updates as well, business center, steps away from gas station, and dollar general. And not far for restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking time out and writing a positive feed back for the property. By doing so you are helping other guest make the right decision to stay at Super 8 Stuttgart. We at Super 8 Stuttgart our motto is "Come as a guest - Leave as a Friend"

Reviewed 9 December 2014

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mital P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2014

Reviewed 15 November 2014

The property is very clean, reasonably quiet (I could hear geese calling when I was inside, but they were flying low...) and reasonably priced for what you get. No problems at all after the key card to the first room didn't work (they gave me a nearby room instead). Typical Super 8 breakfast but it help me until lunch time. I wasn't able to get much connectivity from their internet but used my phone as a hub instead, so no crisis.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mital P, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Stuttgart, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Thank you Mr. Jim F. for taking your time and completing our online survey of your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that our room was clean & quiet (that you could hear geese) :) Wish we could have done more for the internet not working but the problem is solved. I know breakfast is typical Super 8 standard but we put out additional hot breakfast items.

When in town next time we will make sure we get things working for your correctly in first time. Call us at (870) 673-2611 or e-mail at super8stuttgart@gmail.com for your future stay.