Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
eDreamsUS$81
Booking.comUS$81
PricelineUS$81
All reviews staff wearing lip smacking courteous staff paneer rooms are clean and spacious quality food butter chicken front office comfortable stay shahrukh guidelines reception city lawn mr guests par
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

All safety measures are being taken here. Rooms and all areas sanitized daily. Good good and friendly staff... A place in the heart of city all things near and staff always ready to help. Can't ask for more.. Cheers..

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Sandeep
I'm glad that you were satisfied with our covid protocol and had a wonderful stay at The Shiraz. I will definitely share your positive feedback with my team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

The Hotel authorities take great care in making your special moments more special. They are pretty punctual with room service and any other requisite arrangements. Food is just lip smacking. The chef here clearly understands customer requirements and delivers accordingly.

Thank you Team Shiraz!

- Sherin & Shiney
(Happy Customers)

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear Sherin
I'm glad that you had a wonderful stay at The Shiraz. I will definitely share your positive feedback with my team.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

Very Nice place to stay with family and all. Staff is very supportive and courteous. Food at the Hotel was amazing (including the Breakfast). I stayed there for around 12 days on my official trip and my stay was very pleasant.

Room tip: Best Location in the Heart of the City, Hotel is simply awesome
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr Mathur

Reviewed 12 January 2021 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel since past 3 years everytime I am in bhopal and I found it far more superior than marriot, jahanuma or any other five star property. And there are reasons to it:
1. Front desk - I met Irshad the front desk manager first time 3 years ago, and he is been amazing since then. He takes care of guest like his own family and always been very very gentle, compassionate and helping whenever I need anything. He not only makes sure that you are comfortable but also the guests who visits you are taken good care of.
2. F&B staff and quality: I just love in-line services in the room. Very good home made food exactly as you like it with complete hygiene.
3. Housekeeping staff : very cordial and very proper to help you with everything when you need help.
4. Finally hotel: in the center of the city, nice spacious rooms, lot of sunlight and fresh air, peaceful lovely greenry and it's my home away from home and no matter for what reason I travel to bhopal, this is my permanent place to have as my second home.

Thank you guys, I am very lucky to have you all and a fantastic team taking care of my entire office staff when they travel in bhopal and to my family too. Keep it up and I love you all.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear Priya

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Overall arrangement was as per the terms and conditions decided at the time of booking. Very good food quality, services and decorations. Earlier we were worried that how it would all go, but shiraz helped us alot in deciding and arranging all the things smoothly. Surprisingly motel shiraz has called and given us big lawn instead of the the earlier small one which served as a cherry on the cake for me. There was no interference in the timings and delay in functions, they coordinated all the things very well. Overall the function was great and that made my special day more special. Thanx Motel shiraz's Staff for your support.
Singh Family.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Motel Shiraz, General Manager at Kwality's Motel Shiraz, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear Sir
I'm glad that you were satisfied with all the arrangements for your wedding function. I will definitely share your positive feedback with my team.
Thank you and looking forward to welcoming you again.