US$56
US$8
US$41
US$28
  • Breakfast included
Sun n Moon(Pushkar)(Great Value!)
US$12
  • Free Internet
Hotel Moonlight Pushkar(Pushkar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$6
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$29
Rising Star Hotel(Pushkar)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$69
US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$74
US$61
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Reached Pushkar to explore without booking. We came across this property. Its worst to say the least. Only saving grace is service after asking. Shiva the Manager, Keshav and His father the owner, and pappu the all in one offered help when required. We took the Super Deluxe room. And were greeted with Flies, Lizards and Ants all over the place. No hot Water in the Room. Because of Off Season. The Bathrooms were not clean. The property is crying for refurbishment. We even got Tea from outside since the quality of tea was real poor. The paintings in the room are beautiful. Not sure if they are painted or are Prints of the original. Very near to Pushkar lake.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I stayed here during Camel. The only good thing about hotel is the abundance of hot water in my room. Other than that the room was dirty and I would not stay here again. I would pay a bit more and stay somewhere for more clean and scenic.

Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I chose the hotel because it had a pool. Unfortunately when we arrived the pool had been emptied for cleaning. This was a disappointment. At that time we were the only two guests so it was a logical management decision to do so. The manager was apologetic and let us have free late check-outs. The pool was being refilled as we left two days later. The place was interesting, the ceilings were inlaid with mirrors and the paintwork was recent. It could do with a good clean. I paid 600 rupees a night on-line so I could not really complain too much. Had the place been clean and there had been water in the pool, my review would have been very different.

Room Tip: See it first
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Andy_Bickley
Reviewed 4 January 2015

If you are looking for a budget hotel in Pushkar, choose Hotel Oasis. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The bathrooms are clean and spacious. There is a balcony in every room. The staff is also very hospitable and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sambit M
Reviewed 1 January 2015

Yes, difficult to write this review because if I judge the hotel, is dirty, many things break down, some facilities are not working (during my stay was the wi fi) and the rate, comparing to the quality of the hotel is extremely high, which is a pity, because would be enough a little more care to the structure to make it really beautiful.
On the other side, the staff and the manager are always kind, helpful and they try to make the best for the client...
So, it is very controversial. I give an average score which is too high for the hotel's quality and too low for the care the staff have of the clients.... I hope it si not so confusing what i wrote... at the end, my stay there was nice...

Room Tip: The top floor rooms, at the corner facing the street are luminous and they have a very beautiful view...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo