See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2015

It is a good property, a good location, but that's about it. It can do with some cleaning and maintainance. The staff was not particularly helpful either. The room was cleaner than the hallway and staircases and was decently sized, making the stay bearable. I would not be visiting again in most probability.

Stayed: July 2015
2  Thank Tamanna C
Reviewed 6 July 2015

Reached Pushkar to explore without booking. We came across this property. Its worst to say the least. Only saving grace is service after asking. Shiva the Manager, Keshav and His father the owner, and pappu the all in one offered help when required. We took the Super Deluxe room. And were greeted with Flies, Lizards and Ants all over the place. No hot Water in the Room. Because of Off Season. The Bathrooms were not clean. The property is crying for refurbishment. We even got Tea from outside since the quality of tea was real poor. The paintings in the room are beautiful. Not sure if they are painted or are Prints of the original. Very near to Pushkar lake.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2015

I stayed here during Camel. The only good thing about hotel is the abundance of hot water in my room. Other than that the room was dirty and I would not stay here again. I would pay a bit more and stay somewhere for more clean and scenic.

Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 26 February 2015

I chose the hotel because it had a pool. Unfortunately when we arrived the pool had been emptied for cleaning. This was a disappointment. At that time we were the only two guests so it was a logical management decision to do so. The manager was apologetic and let us have free late check-outs. The pool was being refilled as we left two days later. The place was interesting, the ceilings were inlaid with mirrors and the paintwork was recent. It could do with a good clean. I paid 600 rupees a night on-line so I could not really complain too much. Had the place been clean and there had been water in the pool, my review would have been very different.

Room Tip: See it first
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Andy_Bickley
Reviewed 4 January 2015

If you are looking for a budget hotel in Pushkar, choose Hotel Oasis. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The bathrooms are clean and spacious. There is a balcony in every room. The staff is also very hospitable and friendly.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends