“Stay away from this place ”
Review of Hotel Oasis

Hotel Oasis
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Pushkar
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I arrived late in the night to pushkar and checked in to this hotel.
I was showed three rooms and eventually I took the one with AC.
All rooms I saw were poorly maintained, broken faussets, and broken closet doors.
After using the toilet I found out that water from the toilet are flashing not only to the toilet, but to the bathroom floor as well...
I moved to a different room which at first simmes to be OK, but when I returned to the room and turned to sleep, I found out that the pillows smelled so badly, I had to cover them with a towel, to diminish the smell...
The hotel supposedly has a pool, but it was empty when I arrived, I was told they are planning to open it in a few days, which I doubt...
General filling is that nobody really cares about the hotel maintenance and they try to squeeze whatever thay can without really taking care of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The staff at this hotel were very accommodating. They helped us with every request we had. There just so happened to be a money crisis in India while we were there and they changed money for us no problem, they cooked every meal for us at our request whenever we asked. The food was absolutely superb. Great price for the super deluxe room. Great local to the Pushkar fair. If you are traveling to Pushkar and want a great experience in a safe hotel with clean food at a good price this is a must visit.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LincolnPm
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I've never faced such a rude manager in all my life! 2 rooms available and the manger agreed to letting it out then changed his mind after a few mins. He disagreed on our PIO cards as visas!!!! Can u believe it?? The whole country knows of them except him!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank 660daks
Reviewed 3 November 2015

good for low budget traveling,
old and not so clean rooms with fan or a.c.
very helpful crew in the hotel.

there is a nice pool that get field with clean water on the weekend.

the location is good near the bus station and the 2 minutes walk from the main market.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Liran A
Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Hotel oasis is good value .its clean.
has good big room that are cool in the heat with tv and comfy beds.
Bathroom was also clean with cold and hot shower.
I found the staff to be very friendly and honest and they really looked after me lIke a friend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Pushkar hotels
1.1 km away
2.6 km away
Pushkar Rajwara Resort
Pushkar Rajwara Resort
#39 of 47 in Pushkar

Been to Hotel Oasis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Oasis

Address: Pushkar Lake Palace Near Gurudwara, Pushkar 305022, India
Region: India > Rajasthan > Ajmer District > Pushkar
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Pushkar
Price Range: $31 - $97 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Oasis 2.5*
Home Away from Home.... ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.