Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews swimming pool common areas the property manager solo traveller aloo walkable distance amazing experience comfortable stay hot water anu hostel chill dorm rooftop india baba cheers
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2021

Experience we had from pushkar zostel was sooo amazing. The staffs were so welcoming and helpful. The facilities they provide is also nice. The price was also cheaper than other rooms. There are private rooms and dorms available

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2021

Shyam bhai is a gem! There was not much crowd because of COVID but he made sure my time was properly utilized and showed me places too.. The food stops suggested by him were yumm! The food was homely and the cook didn't bother to cook an untimely meal! Definitely staying here again on my next visit!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2021

I cannot express how amazing my stay at Zostel was. I had come with no plan and had no surety of how long I would stay, however, after my first day, I kept extending my stay and ended up staying put for 4 days. Shyam was a lovely host and it was a good zostel! The best scene was at the Terrace, a nice way to gather and socialise, couldn't have asked for a better stay.

Room tip: Best terrace view for sunsets and moon rise!
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Especially... Shiyam the manager was the best of all the zostel we stayed. He had a warm hospitality towards evryone & he guided us a lot there at pushkar.

Pushkar zostel was the biggest as we visited of all ok rajasthan.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Cool hostel with 3 common rooms and a swimming pool. The staff is very friendly and helpfull, especially Guru and Sham. The hostel is located in a cosy area on walking distance from the lake. Good restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: March 2020