Inn on the Lake(Glenridding)
US$277
Cherry Holme(Glenridding)
Glenridding House(Glenridding)
YHA Helvellyn(Glenridding)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsattending a weddinglake hotelbig hotelcoffee making facilitieslate arrivalwifi connectionclose proximityfull englishwarm welcomebath and showerlovely guesthousebreakfast roomperfect locationexcellent staycar parknight stayhelvellyn
Reviewed 27 June 2018

stayed here for 2 night whilst attending a wedding at the lake on the inn , hotel was spotless, the staff friendly , breakfast was lovely , much better than what i thought we,d get for the price we paid ,en suite shower was small but functional , all in all i could not find any fault and would definatley stay again , we was in a party of 6 and we were all amazed at the value for money we got ,,,

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the family room(5) for 2 nights whilst attending a wedding. Lovely cosy room with very comfy beds and nice views. Family room was clean,warm and well stocked with toiletries,towels and tea caddy. We arrived early but our room was ready so they allowed us to check in early. Staff/owner were lovely and even allowed us to use their extra bathroom to allow 4 of us to get ready for the wedding at the same time. They couldn't do enough to help and were very friendly. Breakfast was great and very filling and had cereal,fruit and yoghurt in addition to the cooked options. On check out my children were even offered drinks to take for the journey home. Even though the guesthouse was fully booked it was very quiet in the rooms and you wouldn't have known other guests were there. Will definitely be going back and well worth the price we paid for what we got.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We booked in here for a friend's daughter's wedding due to the wedding hotel was fully booked with their relatives. Fairlight G.H. was superb. Friendly welcome and although we were early, we were shown to our room so we could change into our wedding gear !!
Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was absolutely superb - freshly cooked to your order.
It was so good I've recommended it to a friend for a wedding they're attending in October.

Room Tip: Room 3 or 4
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Geod2
Reviewed 9 May 2018

I booked the hotel room in June a year in advance for a wedding where I am going to be best man. I tried to give them my credit card details at the time but they wouldn't take them. They called me an left a message to make my payment in December. I got the message and tried to call back twice but no answer. 2 months before the wedding I have called them again to pay and they said they've given away my booking to booking.com. They said they tried to call me twice last week but there is no record of that on my phone. I am now in a bit of a sticky situation as I am best man and have to find last minute accommodation for my family!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights, bed & breakfast. It was lovely, clean, warm, comfortable, excellent service with a great & generous breakfast plus free parking & WiFi. I would definitely recommend this guesthouse, I felt it was good value for money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple