See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I've stayed with family for two days, a friendly staff are welcoming us when we arrived here, interesting place due many entertaint place here, a tasty breakfast menu and so feels like home .
Very recomended for my next stay
Thanks Sahid Lippo

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Nova_Myheart
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This hotel is the only one which near a water theme park named Waterboom Cikarang and has a swimming pool also. Good, clean, and spacious room, but very average of breakfast quality compare to other 5 star hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Hotel Sahid Jay... C, General Manager at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Haryadisantoso

Thank you for taking your time to write the review during your stay. We have taken note of your valuable comments .
Your concern about quality of our breakfast had been taken up with the respective department concerned, and we will make the necessary amends and assuring you of the best possible service for your future visit.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The first night was hot & suffocation as the air condition wasn't working in the room. Called a few times to check but no respond. Went to the reception the next day and they free upgraded me to a villa which was clean and air conditioning is working.
The plus points of this hotel is the daily free laundry for 5 pieces and free shuttle service to office. Near to a shopping mall too.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Hotel Sahid Jay... C, General Manager at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear Willm1368

Thank you for taking your time to write the review during your stay with us. We have taken note of your valuable comments .
Your concern about air conditioning had been taken up with the respective department concerned, and we will make the necessary amends and assuring you of the best possible service for your future visit.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2016

A month ago I`'ve traveled to Cikarang due to do some business. I choose Hotel Sahid Lippo Cikarang to stay during 3 days. Its a nice Hotel, has an excellent service and very comfort bedroom. I recomended to my friends to stay at this

Stayed: May 2016
Rio M, General Manager at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Dear Sendang K

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your review on TripAdvisor.

Thank you very much for your kind words and compliments you had given to Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang. We are indeed very grateful to learn of your pleasant experience during your stay with us, especially your appreciation on our excellent service and comfy bedroom.

We are looking forward to your next visit at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang again in not so distant future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2016

I stayed here for one night in March and was very disappointed, one of the good things about this hotel was the staff, they were very accommodating. Thx for that.

1. I arrived about 4pm in the afternoon to check in and my room wasn't ready, I had to wait a further 30 minutes.
2. I arrived in my room and the TV was not working, no Channels, I contacted the hotel reception and they said the whole system was down and would not be working till the next day.
3. I decided to order room service, I ordered a Caesar salad and Chicken chicken cordon bleu, very poor for the quality and size of the hotel, the Caesar Salad had dry stale croutons , the parmesan cheese tasted like it was out of a plastic container, not fresh cheese, there was no dressing, the lettuce was brown and it came with beef bacon, not chicken, and the beef bacon looked like it was left overs from the morning breakfast, dry and no taste. The chicken cordon bleu, was not far off the same, dry, over cooked, and it came with a very weird sauce on the side. So I left both and headed out to eat street across the road, excellent food.
4. Headed to the bathroom for a bath to find hairs in the bath tub and a tide mark around the tub. And the sink had a very big crack in it.
5. Can't fault the bed, very comfortable and I had a great nights sleep.

Luckily I wasn't paying for the hotel, I was a contractor working in the area and the company I was working for paid for the hotel.

Lippo need to spend some money and invest in this hotel if they want to keep the star rating.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business