“Average old hotel”

Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang
Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Cikarang
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Pro: Hotel is old but room is clean. Big pool with spa and gym. Variety of breakfast is quite good. Have 2 tennis courts and bike for rent. Check in and check out process was fast

Cons:
- When i arrived there were no security or bell boy at the door so we have to take our own luggage and i even push the luggage cart to lobby by myself.
- No facilities for children. Only a very very tiny and unappealing playground.
- On the last day morning, the check out day, the wifi was cut off and we couldn't use the internet anymore even though we haven't check out yet. It was cut off around 8 in the morning

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This resort like hotel was my oasis in a dessert for years.
Showing it's age, but still provide good service.
The Rooms, bed, facilities, especially their breakfast, were always good.
I almost never have any issues for their standard rooms.
Only when I stayed in Villa Club room, I found several issues that they must seriously give their attention regarding room cleanliness.
The room smells stuffy & moldy, and it's stayed to my clothes.
I do believe Sahid Cikarang is still one of the good hotels in the area, but there are some issues that need for improvement.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this Hotel for 2 nights from 2nd of june to 3rd before i go to my town for holiday. It was far from my expectation.i came from UK to visit friends and family.i chose this hotel because it is 5 stars hotel and very close to Siloam Hospital(the place i used to work) so it's handy for me to meet all my friends who still working there.
Reception wasn't really professional,the guy told me he can't use my card for paying deposit.as i live in UK for long time ,I had only visa debit card wich i use the most for every transaction and never had problem with that.he said only accept credit card and cash."do you think all the people arround the world using credit card?".and unfortunately iam not using credit card. And i work in one of the big Hotel in UK so I know how it works.
And i had to remind them what facilities included, i mentioned about mini bar but the lady was doubt that i have paid for that as well.
The room was big but very very poor maintenance. The sink doesn't close properly, bath tub was old and there were mold everywhere on the wall of bathroom. Toilete wasn't clean properly. The lamp surfaces were dirty. And i found something to tie the hair on the floor close the table beside the bed. And the second day of my staying, the air con started licking. I didn't complain about all of them because i was too tired to see from my first arrival to my departure .the restaurant staffs weren't friendly.the guy i met in reception in my departure forgot to give my deposit and again i had to remind him.i was standing there after giving him the key room,and the guy only said thx and bye.he supposed to give me back my deposit, until i said "how about my deposit".
Come on this is 5 stars hotel how come your staffs are not professional.
I wonder,maybe they treat me like that because iam local people. As other indonesian people they will treat foreigner more than local.maybe i was wrong but please eventhough iam local,i deserve good service as same as they have.

Thank you.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
HotelSahidJayaLippo, Owner Representative at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Indah P,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us. We have taken note of your valuable comments. Your comments for our hotel had been taken up with the respective department concerned.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. The greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

With best regards,

Ign. Soedjarwo
Owner Representative

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here 3 times now for extended stays
and each time I've come back it's been a little bit worse. Our company arranges the accommodations while we are here working so we didn't really have a choice but it's finally gotten to the point that I will NOT STAY HERE AGAIN! The house keeping is below average. The bath towels smell and are old and ragged.
The breakfast is below average 5 out of 7 days a week, it's either cold or nothing is left. I'm always working night shift so it's not easy for me to get on a schedule to eat breakfast anyway (no fault of the hotels).They did offer us a lite lunch or dinner if we don't eat the breakfast but it's not worth messing with to get a bad meal so I just go eat out or at the Bushido Japanese restaurant in the hotel at my own cost. The Bushido has good food and fast service at a good price. The furniture is old and stained, sheets are ragged & stained too but they do smell fresh at least. Lots of water stains and mold around. Our company pays for 5 items laundered a day and the laundry service always manage to screw that up because I work night shift and they add charges to my bill. Some how I always get extra charges on my bill from the restaurant that are NOT mine.
There are newer hotels around so I advise you to look at them first. If your going to be here for a short time then it might be okay if nothing is available at any other hotel.
I'll be here working from mid October to the end of January. I'm going to inquire with my company about switching hotels if possible. I have had enough of this place!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Rio M, Manager at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Ironworker44

Thank you for taking your time to write the review during your stay with us. We have taken note of your valuable comments .
Your comments for our hotel had been taken up with the respective department concerned, and we will make the necessary amends and assuring you of the best possible service for your stay with us until February 2017.

Should you need our assistance, dont hesitate to contact us
Thank you and we hope to give you a better service to you.

With Best Regards,

Rio Mahendra
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

For nature lovers, the rooms in this hotel are dirty and with bugs. After a year of coming to this hotel monthly, I have to say that the cleanliness has gotten much worse and it is not advisable to stay here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
SahidLippo16, Manager at Hotel Sahid Jaya Lippo Cikarang, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Dear Mr Alejandro

This matter had been follow up to your room after check-out we implement pest control on surrounding garden at your villa room because all this time we cannot take action while guest is in-house
Truly sorry for your incovenience, hopefully with this action it never face the same problem again. and we awaited your comeback to our hotel again.

Should you need our assistance, dont hesitate to contact us
Thank you and we hope to give you a better service to you.

With Best Regards,