34 people are viewing this hotel
US$287
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$389
eDreamsUS$327
Hotels.comUS$389
TravelocityUS$389
2,949 results
All reviews character breakfast sugar cane family vacation nick resort kids club ninja turtles sponge bob burger place prestige members uncle louie hula hoops water park is punta cana mass sliming swim up suite nick characters personal concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

Had a great time with the family at the resort. Aside that its a beautiful place to stay, what really stood out to us was Jessy's attention to detail. From making sure we had everything we needed, to the kids having fun. She really went above and beyond and it showed. We really enjoyed our stay thanks to Jessy for making things so easy and clear and we will most definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Karisma Hotels, Sales at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear jetlagged42 ,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your experiences at Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana, it was a pleasure to host your vacation, we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your Karisma experience.

There is nothing more rewarding than to receive the praise from our valued guests and we will certainly share your experiences with our employees. We are very happy to hear that the staff mentioned had such a positive effect on your visit.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit to the Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana.

Kind regards

Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

The resort is awesome, definitely deserves its 5 stars, the staff is superv, but, the mattresses are to hard to sleep on and the sofa bed is not really a sofa bed, they just open the sofa and use the same cushions that even my 5 year old found it extremely uncomfortable, the buffet variety are not good but restaurants are great, the problem is that you need to make reservations are they get full right away because of covi restrictions, and then you have to go to the dinner buffet, all the chefs in all the restaurants are great. The waterpark is great, is a great resort for families, some doors in the bedrooms and bathrooms need to be adjusted to close properly.
I make all these comments, because is a very expensive resorts than shoultnd overlook these details, but, I must point out again that all staff excels at all levels in all sense and that I would return to the resort because it was a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Karisma Hotels, Sales at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear kirabello,

Thank you for your kind words and great feedback. It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed your Gourmet Inclusive experience.

Your comments and feedback will help us to perfect the quality of our service and ensure our guests have a luxurious environment to enjoy their vacation experience in the Caribbean.

Thank you once again, your feedback is truly invaluable to us.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 January 2021

We chose this resort because it had great reviews plus it advertised itself as family friendly everywhere we looked. it was an average stay, with bad service and disappointment after disappointment.

The good :

1) Sky (one of the hostess) was really the star of our trip. The only staff member who is GENUINELY friendly and customer service oriented. She is a GEM! Everyone else in that hotel should be re-trained. If you don't tip the staff they act like they are doing you a favor. It feels exhausting.

2)Another great staff member in the hotel was Johanna at the cafe. She was very attentive and super friendly. We enjoyed coming to the cafe just to see her.

3) The beach is gorgeous. I loved it. But then again, you can't expect less from Dominican Republic beaches.

The bad.

1) If I pay over 12k dollars for a vacation I DO NOT and I repeat I DO NOT want to be sold things while I'm over there. You cannot tell me you are a luxury resort and harass me while I'm TRYING TO REST to sell me your dumb membership! JUST NO. This is stuff I understand from cheap places I've been in the past. They need to make money somehow but for 1K a night I expect to be left alone when I'm sleeping or walking around with my family.

2) The only reason our toddler had a good time was because the hotel was nearly empty. There's no way this hotel at full capacity is either safe or fun for anyone under 5 years old!

3) There's 1 water park of a sort of decent size. That's it. Currently no characters walking around, not many activities, no child friendly anything. Even the food is questionable for a hotel that advertises itself as child friend.

4) Why do you have an adults only resort within a resort that services families with small children? I found this baffling. Childless couples trying to relax and making faces to couples with children. Well duh! it's a children's themed hotel, what did you expect?

The very very bad.

1) Molded chopsticks at the Asian restaurant (picture attached) and they were brought to us 3 times (every time we asked for a replacement). For a place that's proclaiming "peace of mind" and "health and safety" a very bad look.

2) The beach is NOT private. You have outdoor vendors coming to offer you and sell you stuff. This is a turn off, specially because when we paid 10K+ for a vacation in Mexico there was no strangers accessing the beach. These vendors do not work for the hotel, nor follow their health and safety rules. They wistle at you and try to sell you things while you try to relax with your family. Not fun, specially during these times.

3) When we arrived our room was NOT cleaned as they claim. Again, don't sell me this BS of "peace of mind" when you don't even try before we arrive for the first time. The fridge was empty and we had to call over and over to get someone to come and re-fill it.

4) The check in process was awful. Tired after traveling with a small child we arrive and we are told to "go sit on that sofa" no instructions, no welcoming, no customer service. I had to get up and ask questions and harass people to get us checked in and into our rooms. Please organize yourselves properly to welcome guest that paid a pretty penny to come to your hotel!

5) There was a wasps hive in the only available playgrounds. We told the concierge and took them 2 days to remove it. Some children have deadly allergies, this should have been taken with a sense of urgency.

Overall we had a good time when we lowered our expectations. We will NOT return and will certainly let everyone we know know not to visit this hotel with small childrne.

Date of stay: December 2020
Karisma Hotels, Sales at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear lissarette

It is with great regret to hear about the inconsistencies with the level of service you encountered. Typically we are known to provide our guests with exceptional stays from the moment our guests arrive till the time they leave. It is so disappointing knowing you had challenges during your stay and this ultimately affected your overall experience with us.

Please rest assured we have addressed your experiences with the corresponding department heads for their internal review. We would like to continue our communication with you, please do not hesitate to contact the customer service department at customerservices@karismahotels.com so your comments and experiences can be personally attended.

Kind Regards,
Your Hotel Management

Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

I attended this resort, back in December with my mother and son I must say I was disappointed. I do not think for the price this resort is worth it. The food is terrible and it’s “gourmet” literally it was trash, I had a beautiful villa, which was nice of course it came with a price. The resort did have a water park which was very relaxing and the staff was very nice on that side very attentive, I can’t say the same for the staff at the main resort. They didn’t care to help people of Hispanic descent at all. I hated the entertainment at night literally the show is a a minute long and then the kids take pictures... oh and the drinking areas for entertainment at night is terrible. I personally would never go back to this resort. I think to be a fairly new resort it it’s outdated a bit. The colors in the resort are beautiful the “decor”. So yeah I hope if your considering this resort you go when the prices are cheap, and I mean super cheap. It’s just not all there maybe the new one in Mexico will be better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Karisma Hotels, Sales at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Dear sttephanie25

On behalf of all the staff and the management team, we would like to thank you for sharing your review detailing your most recent experience with us.

It is very disappointing to hear that your experiences did not live up to expectations. We can assure you that your experiences are not reflective of the dining experiences and unique Gourmet Inclusive experience we offer to our guests. Your comments have been discussed in great detail in order to identify where immediate improvements can be made to perfect our experience.

Kind Regards,
Your Hotel Management

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Everything was great , except the bummer is that half of the restaurants are open on and off . And you have to make reservations to most of them .... the room service is horrible for sure . First time we called we got they picked up right away ( I guess they knew that this was the first time we are calling ) cause after the first day we couldn’t get a hold of them , and when we did they said the food will be right up in 40-45min..... well guess what it’s been close to to hours when they arrived with the food and by then the kids fell asleep hungry :(..... other than that everything was pretty much great .

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank edyta1011

Dear edyta1011,

On behalf of the management team and our staff at Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana, we appreciate the time taken to write about your recent experience. Our goal is to provide our guests with world-class accommodations and unique vacation experiences, so we are very happy knowing that you thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with us at Nickelodeon Resort Punta Cana.

In the future, we hope to have an opportunity to host you for a stay that truly exceeds your expectations.

Kind Regards