US$88
US$81
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$109
Hampton.com
US$149
Homewood
US$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$118
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$90
US$132
Bakersfield Inn(Bakersfield)
US$50
US$49
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolother hotelsnice hotelroom was cleanfourth floorexcellent staybusiness centerconvenient locationblack angusstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness tripnext morningan overnight stayfree breakfastlong drivewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I have stayed in many different parts of the world. And the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn was by far one of the most polite, and professional I have ever encountered. I would like to especially mention an employee named Oscar Benavides. When I originally contacted this hotel, I mentioned to Oscar that I needed a room that was quiet. This was due to the fact that I was in Bakersfield for an important powerlifting event, and needed my rest. So Oscar put me in #401 at the end of the hallway on the fourth floor. I barely heard a thing. I had a couple of minor issues, and Oscar took care of them right away. He should be recognized by Hilton for his efforts. I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in Bakersfield.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your review regarding your stay with us Big Mike. I will be gladly sharing this with Oscar. He is our Front Office Manager and he is awesome. (:

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Maintenance was called upon check-in as door deadbolt wouldn't lock and door safety latch was loose. Called maintenance and they used a grinder to remove steel from strike plate between door latch and deadbolt. When asked tech to tighten safety latch, he tightened 1 of 4 screws and started to leave, stayed to finish job after asking he tighten other screws too. Housekeeping failed to service room when asked because their supervisor hadn't told them to.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Robert H,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the maintenance and housekeeping issues encountered, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Since undergoing a renovation, this hotel is a very nice place to stay, with friendly staff, clean rooms, and convenient location. And best of all, the odor of smoke is gone! I will stay here again and recommend it to travelers staying overnight in Bakersfield.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

We love our new smoke free renovated hotel also Derek. Thanks for the review!

Pamela & All the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield CA

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Check in was easy and smooth. Front desk clerk was professional and kind when I needed to move from a 2 Queens that had an adjoining door to a 2 Queens that did not. Bed was comfortable and room was spacious enough. A/C is easy to control with their thermostats. Bathroom is a bit small, but room is overall great! Front desk advised me at my check in that their restaurant was closed for the day (it was around 5pm when she advised me that), so I wasn't able to use it. Their breakfast started at 7am on a Saturday, a little late for me. But overall great place!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us Cece. Sorry the restaurant was closed, we were having our employee picnic (: Hope next time you can enjoy dinner with us.

Pamela

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Great hotel, good location for everything I did. Nice staff, Arturo provides great service at the bar/ restaurant! The rest of the staff did a good job as well accommodating all the guests I saw around the hotel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the great review Tyler. We appreciate it so much.

Pamela & All the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn-Bakersfield CA