“No comparison”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have been going here for years. We have tried most of the menu items and have had zero disappointment. They have a great variety and each dish presents it own unique flare. Seafood, pastas, chicken and steak all presented to perfection. The staff is knowledgabe, courteous and friendly. Excellent wine list, as well as corking service. We have also visited with friends and family and each experience has been very satisfying. In fact I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Always dependable top notch service and food. Impress your date or have a quiet business lunch. Excellent!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We called for a reservation and were told that the restaurant was busy, but there was one table near a large party. Would we want it? Sure, why not. They also told us how long it would take for us to get there. On arrival, we were seated quickly. Bread and butter arrived as we were seated. The owner came to our table after we were seated to welcome us and chattered for a time. She also said that she would send the waitress over so that we could order and not have our order have to wait for a large party about to be seated. The waiter came immediately. Our food arrived rather quickly. The house salad was inexpensive, large, and delicious. My wife had the cannelloni, delicious. I had the eggplant parmigian, Delicious. This was the best meal that we have had in our many day trip in California. The only issue we had was that the servings were so big that we had no room for dessert. We would return here if we should ever find ourselves in Bakersfield again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

We have been here twice before and we'll be back. I like the veal francaise and the Lasagna. The Lasagna is very tasty and moist (unlike many other restaurants)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I usually get the eggplant because I just can't make it like they do and it is amazing. They have fresh salads that don't come out of a bag and the dressings are really good. Their pasta is tender but not over done ~ I could just keep going about this place but I'll stop I think you get my drift.