All reviews restaurants and fast food juice and coffee waffles nice amenities would stay here again comfortable beds late check bakersfield area stayed one night sizzler
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Checking into the room for a quick inspection found earwig crawling around in bathtub. Killed it flushed it. Twenty minutes after turning down the bed yet another earwig running across the bedspread. Tried to get a picture but the bug smartly ran off and under the bed....

Date of stay: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
J M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bakersfield/Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay.

We apologize for the encounter you had with the 2 earwigs within the room. Unfortunately with the weather changing from hot to cold and back to warm again, there has been a over abundance within the area. Please know that we do have our pest control on top of this and there should not be any problem in the future.
If ever within the Bakersfield area , please give us another try.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Understand it was a last minute stop but dang. Bed was harder than the floor and we found hair all over the bathroom and sink. It was quiet but definitely didn't get a good nights sleep for the next days drive.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I am a Wyndham Diamond member, got there requested a bottom floor cause of my bf having a broken back. She rudely said sorry don't got any show me your AAA card or you don't get the discount.. I book all my room through rewards website which stores all my info had the card on my phone she wasn't going to honor it.. Room was decent, towels were small an felt like sandpaper.. Overcharged for our room which with our dicounts should have been 49.50 she charged me 54.00 won't be staying there again.. I take pride in being a repeat customers but she changed that for you... Rude..

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2016

The beds weren't very comfortable so I didn't experience a very good night's sleep. The coffeemaker didn't have a basket so I couldn't make coffee in the morning.

Reviewed 27 September 2016