US$105
Bakersfield Inn(Bakersfield)
US$50
US$49
Hotels.com
All reviewsrestaurants and fast foodjuice and coffeewafflesnice amenitieswould stay here againcomfortable bedslate checkbakersfield areastayed one nightsizzlerfreeway
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Easy access to the highway, nice staff, clean room (although I have found a little spider near bathroom) and good breakfast!
Just spend the night in there, a quick stop with family to recover energies and move on the road! Would stay again!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
J M, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bakersfield/Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review!

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your recent stay with us!!
It is guest like you that make us keep doing what we do..

We hope to see you next time you are in the Bakersfield area!!
Thank you Again!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Clean, clean, clean rooms. That was the clincher for me. It's not a fancy place, we all know that Super 8 is an inexpensive option, and because a more luxurious property was not needed for this part of my trip... (it was a late check in and get up early) layover for me. Here's what I want from a hotel - a clean room - it's an absolute must for me when I'm deciding where to stay. This particular Super 8 property ACED it so it was perfect for me. Kept my expenses down and gave me exactly what I want.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your WONDERFUL review!!

We are very proud of our housekeeping staff that "ACED" your cleanliness standard.
We will make sure that they continue to keep up the great work.
The Super 8 Central staff appreciates your business!! When you are in the Bakersfield area, please come and stay with us again

Thanks Again!!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Checking into the room for a quick inspection found earwig crawling around in bathtub. Killed it flushed it. Twenty minutes after turning down the bed yet another earwig running across the bedspread. Tried to get a picture but the bug smartly ran off and under the bed....

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay.

We apologize for the encounter you had with the 2 earwigs within the room. Unfortunately with the weather changing from hot to cold and back to warm again, there has been a over abundance within the area. Please know that we do have our pest control on top of this and there should not be any problem in the future.
If ever within the Bakersfield area , please give us another try.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Understand it was a last minute stop but dang. Bed was harder than the floor and we found hair all over the bathroom and sink. It was quiet but definitely didn't get a good nights sleep for the next days drive.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I am a Wyndham Diamond member, got there requested a bottom floor cause of my bf having a broken back. She rudely said sorry don't got any show me your AAA card or you don't get the discount.. I book all my room through rewards website which stores all my info had the card on my phone she wasn't going to honor it.. Room was decent, towels were small an felt like sandpaper.. Overcharged for our room which with our dicounts should have been 49.50 she charged me 54.00 won't be staying there again.. I take pride in being a repeat customers but she changed that for you... Rude..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business