DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield
US$99
US$97
Agoda.com
1,259 results
All reviewswarm cookiesbreakfast buffetan older hotelconventioncostcostarbucksroomyvegashwy
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel is great. We love the location, close to Food and shopping. Beds are super comfortable.. You can not beat the warm chocolate chip cookies. Staff is very professional and accommodating. Rooms are big and clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Francois K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Jacqueline K,

Thank you so much for posting this positive review about our hotel. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hoping to see you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Title says it all. Went to make coffee and there were roaches in and around it. That woke me up pretty quick. Manager wasn’t available but said they would have her call me that day when she got in. No call. She emailed me after I contacted Corporate (family emergency), I understand but then after all that, 10,000 points was her offer?!? For cockroaches??? This isn’t motel 6 for $49 a night! We spent $215 a night per room!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Francois K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Calvin S,

Thank you so much for bringing this issue to our attention, we’re terribly sorry we did not meet your satisfaction during your stay. Please know we’re doing everything we can to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. I sincerely hope you allow us the opportunity to make it up to you in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

This was not to the standard of other DoubleTrees we have stayed at. As a loyalty member I was not treated with the same respect I have at other locations. My bathtub/shower was unusable! Filthy - full of black debris of some sort everywhere - so glad that put a nicely folded towel over the edge - so not sure how nobody saw the state of the tub! Not as important - but no cookies provided - HELLO this is the exciting part of going to the DoubleTree!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ascoc82
Francois K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear ascoc82,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is very hard for us to identify your name or room number to be able to address your concerns. I do apologize for the challenges you faced during this stay and I hope you can take a minute to call me and give me the room number in question and the dates of your stay, to determine and fix our shortfalls, so no other guest would be faced with the same. It would also give me the chance to send you a tin of cookies for your trouble.

Thank you ascoc82.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Roaches roaches roaches roaches air condition not working in need of remodeling. Dissatisfied with conference room scheduling and prices. This Motel needs to be investigated. I think you might be in belting it going on

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank makingdisciples22

Dear makingdisciples22,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on our property. It would be upsetting to anyone to be faced with roaches. Unfortunately, I can only sympathize with you at this stage, with my sincere apologies. We have called our pest control company and placed your rooms out of service, until they are treated and cleared.

We have started a remodeling as we speak. It was planned in a way that it would not disturb our guests during the construction. It will totally change the look and feel of the entire property.

Again we thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I was going to stop in Bakersfield for the night but had no reservations. I saw a Hilton Garden Inn down the street & opened my Hilton app for pricing. When I did that, I saw this place right next to it that was much cheaper. For $80, it was a big room with nice bathroom. It’s an older place right next to the Rt. 99 freeway and looks like it was built for Conventions. I liked it, wi-fi worked well, a good deal for $80. If you are a member, there’s a Costco next door.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Francois K, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Aok98,

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive comments.
Hopefully your travel with lead you to stay again with us, soon.