The desk staff is friendly, professional, and helpful, and I'd give them 5 stars.
Unfortunately, they are not working with much. Here are some of the issues I experienced:
1. I had to ask someone to straighten my room each day, because when I didn't, they didn't bother.
2. There was never fruit at breakfast.
3. An outlet in the room was broken.
4. The room was so dark, I could barely see.
5. The lap was broken.
6. The water pressure was super low.
7. The wifi does not work. They'll tell you that the wifi extender has been ordered, but, apparently, it has been on order forever. If you need internet access, head on down to the lobby.
Here's why I gave this place two stars instead of zero:
1. The rooms were quiet.
2. The Keurig in the room was nice (I had to ask for coffee refills each day, as they did not replace them.)
3. The air conditioner worked well.
4. The helpful front desk staff.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking