See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Showed up a little too early for early check-in, so I asked the person at the front if I can at least reserve a room on the first floor away from the freeway because we wouldn't be able to come back until after 8pm to check-in. He said he couldn't do that. So when we checked-in at about 8:15 that evening, the only rooms available were on the 2nd floor and closest to the freeway. With the freeway noise and the trains going by and using their horns, we didn't get much sleep at all and my 9 year old daughter had to be up early to get ready for day 2 of a bowling tournament. The room was dirty and the carpet in between the beds were sticky and gross. I made my daughter keep her socks on if she wasn't in bed. I got up to go and get some breakfast about 6:25am and there was no juice or water or milk. The couple that was in the breakfast room when I walked in took the last of the milk for cereal and the front desk person was no where to be found to get anything refilled. This place in general is the worst I've ever experienced. I do not recommend staying here at all. It was only 8-10 minutes from where we had to be, so the only really good thing was it's location relative to Canyon Lanes.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Very friendly and very helpful staff. The location is very close to Interstate 10 which makes it somewhat noisy.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2017

I usually stay at this location when I am driving to the Bay area on a two day trip. They always give me a good rate and on several occasions they upgraded my room to one that has a Jacuzzi bath. I usually eat at Sizzler's which is next door and if I need an ATM there is a Wells Fargo Bank across the street. There is also a Diamonds Auto GM Car dealership about a mile away where I have my vehicle serviced. The Hotel is a great place for an over night stay.

Room tip: Try to get a room on the first floor. I like the housekeeping crew.
Date of stay: November 2016