The Pines Resort(Bass Lake)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$159
US$140
US$126
ComfortInn
Yosemite Sierra Inn(Oakhurst)
US$154
US$149
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$149
Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn(Oakhurst)(Great Value!)
US$180
WorldMark Bass Lake(Bass Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsboat rentalsgeneral storecabinbedroomamenities
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed everything about our lunch. The view, the service and the food were fantastic. My son had a hamburger and fries, while I had the best eggsalad sandwich I had eaten in years.I highly recommend stopping next time you are in the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly folks. Simple but comfy cabin. Had a great burger, friend has chicken fry steak and was less than stellar . Great location. Beutiful view. Cabin has all the amenities you should need and a spacious bathroom. Arrived late and we'll beyond closing time but cabin was all ready for us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Chalet 4 is to be avoided at all costs; if you book ask what chalet or lodge you are in, if they say 4, forget it.
It is difficult to find and is either down two flights of steps from a ski slope angled driveway, or up twenty or so steps from the main road.

They direct you by way of the upper back road, so yopu do not realise how close and noisy the road junction is.

There is an intersection between road 222 androad 426 right outside the chalet about 15 feet below the level of the front doors and deck. There is nothing to stop the noise of those SUVs and their V8s acelerating up the hill from the junction past your bedroom windows and doors. Nor do the flimsy curtains do anything to prevent their headlights shining into your bedroom and also waking you up, should you be deaf!!

I am shocked that the owners would rent this to anyone, as being seemingly intelligent people, they must be fully aware that it is impossible to get a nights sleep in this chalet; hence I am writing this at 1:00 am.

I have given up trying to get to sleep as every 15 or 2 minutes another vehicle roars past, lighting up the room, and waking me again.

I am here with my wife and son and daughter, on a trip from Ireland to visit the sights of California, and planned staying here for 2 nights while visiting Yosemite. Needless to say, we will not be spending another night here and will be demanding a full refund of our money, after all we did not receive what we paid for, and holidays are a time to recharge your batteries not be awake all night.

I wait for 8:00am when the office opens to talk to the owners /manager and will update you. By that time all our stuff will be back in our car, as we will be up most of the night anyway, though it may be a long night.

Shame on you Forks Resort, Bass Lake>

Room Tip: Pick a hotel or lodge on the north shore!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this one stop shop on beautiful Bass Lake. We walked into a well stocked general store to rent a patio boat (pontoon boat to Michiganders) and kayak. The employees moved through the paperwork efficiently, explaining the contract, traffic patterns on the lake and lake rules. Boat and kayak were clean and in good condition. After a couple hours of boating, we returned for burgers and fries for lunch at the Forks's restaurant on the other side of the store, a delightfully retro diner. Portions were generous, and burgers were juicy. More boating in the afternoon with a smooth return process for the water toys. Highly recommend this spot on the south side (less developed side) of Bass Lake.

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Marguerite D
Reviewed 19 July 2016

We stayed here for two nights while other family members camped in the Forks Campground. The cabin was perfect for one family (2 adults, 2 kids). We were in Cabin 12, which had a lovely view of the lake and was very quiet. Many of our family members staying in the campground came to visit us there and wished they were staying in the cabins instead of their RVs. Kitchen was nice-sized to make breakfast for the family and also bake cupcakes for a baby shower and lasagna for dinner.

We got food from the restaurant to eat for lunch at the beach one day, but unfortunately never had the opportunity to eat there. They had a cute little store that had everything--I sent my husband to get water shoes for me because the beach was very rocky and we bought a few tubes for the boys to use in the lake.

My only complaint was that we woke up to ants in the kitchen the first morning. I walked down to the front desk to tell them and they were very apologetic. The offered to send someone up to spray, but I said I had taken care of it and they sent me back with a bottle of Raid. They also paid for the cup of coffee I was getting.

Never been to Bass Lake before, but would definitely come back to stay here, even though it was a little on the pricey side.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family