“Excellent Service”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Bass Lake
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My granddaughters, wife and I ate here on our recent trip to Bass Lake. The restaurant overlooks a marina and Bass Lake. The service was excellent. The food was good, but I thought it was a bit pricey for the amount that you get.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Had dinner and breakfast at Ducey's. Service was friendly, Lake front views, And both meals were incredible.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We have been dining at thus restaurant two times and the quality qas outstanding both time. Chicken with lavender, duck with cherry, chowder, etc. All were just very good. The personnel was very nice. An outstanding place, not to be missed.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We had steak dinner and breakfast buffets. Steak was tasty & cooked perfectly but smallish. Some in our party enjoyed the experience so much they went back the next night. Breakfast buffet was very good with many choices. Chocolate pastries were super yummers. Gorgeous lake views, peaceful ambience and patient, professional staff.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast here three days in a row and dinner at the bar and grill one day and another night in the fine dining area. At all meals, the service was perfect and all the servers friendly. While you eat you might get a good seat by the lake and watch people fishing or boating. Now for the food: since we ate here five times, that in itself is a testament to the quality of the food and service. For breakfast one day I ate a half order of biscuits and gravy and by Missouri standards, it was pretty good. Also the ability to get a half order was perfect for me because I don’t eat much. Another day my son ordered a breakfast burrito which contained spinach, eggs, a little too many potatoes, and a choice of breakfast meat (he picked sausage) and I chose a “short stack” of pancakes which was humongous. Fyi: stay away from the Rice Krispie French toast. It really didn’t taste good.

At the fine dining restaurant, my son said his favorite dish was the tuna sashimi and at the bar and grill he loved the firebird sandwich containing ghost pepper/pepper jack cheese with a spicy, thick sauce. The chili was a little too spicy for me at the bar and grill but my son loved it. My husband’s favorite dish at both dinner places was the apple walnut salad.