“Good People, good drinks.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

14301 Bellflower Blvd
Bellflower, CA 90706
United States

I don't know why but my TripAdvisor APP doesn't seem to see I am sitting at this Starbucks, it says there is one 2.1 miles from here. This review is for the address above.

I think we have come here like 13 times already, every time a good drink and friendly people. What you actually expect from a Startbucks.

What's nice about this one is the patio where we hang out sometimes.

This morning before the family gets here I am trying out a Bacon Gouda Sandwich, and a Venti Caramel Frap! It's good.

Even the people in the drive thru are good. Once time they messed up one drink and fixed it on the spot and made it complementary!

The people working here make all the difference. All kinds of good folks.

Restrooms usually clean unless they get uber busy, but they will take care of it if you mention it right now.

Can't say enough about consistent drinks and pleasant people here.