“New Ceviche fan”
Review of Taco Nazo

Taco Nazo
Ranked #2 of 138 Restaurants in Bellflower
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

A coworker set me to try the shrimp ceviche. I’m now a fan! I had to get it to go but I look forward to a sit down meal. The new facility is very nice and clean. Staff were polite and service was quick.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

There is not much advertising from this establishment other than word-of-mouth!! All menu items are excellent; however the fish tacos are the best in the area and beyond. Fastest way is to order by phone and pick-up to go. Word of mouth is the norm and I have never heard a negative comment.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Introduced our grandson to these yummy fish tacos. He was excited to go here as part of a school fundraiser. He really liked the fish tacos! I am sure we will be taking him back for more.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Love their new larger location with inside seating now. But the Fish taco's are amazing.. I would have to say they are the best in town!!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve tried many fish tacos before but nothing comes close to this. This is the best fish tacos and it comes with this hot pepper that very addicting. The sauce they use is just perfect and I can highly recommend this place.