Budget Inn of Bellflower
Motel 6 Los Angeles - Bellflower(Bellflower)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$91
Travelocity
Thomas Motel(Bellflower)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2013

this is a very modest priced hotel establishment with friendly staff,curtious,very large clean rooms,equiped with free Wi-Fi,fridge inevery room,king size beds are very good soft makes you want to sleep all day,close to fwy.gas/stores,donut shop,over all I will be back there again.

Room Tip: actually I stay here mostly daily loved mostly every room ive got.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2013

This modestly priced establishment has a very unobtrusive staff that quickly and efficiently checks one into a large, clean room equipped with mini-fridge/microwave, free wi-fi, full-sized bathtub with plenty of hot water and a king-sized bed. The property is a little aged but in reasonably good repair and has banquet facilities. It's not in a terribly impressive location and the drive-in coin-op DIY carwash is next door. One would assume banquets are likely family gatherings rather than business meetings. The pool looks clean but the hot-tub is actually a cold-tub. Apparently the heater doesn't work. Overall they're quietly doing a great job, though, and their pricing is more reasonable than the nearest Motel 6.

Room Tip: Property has three levels, one elevator and is L-shaped. Rooms ending in 19 or higher require use of steps on the second floor. Those with heavy luggage and/or weak knees staying on an upper level will prefer rooms ending in 18 or lower, i.e. 217 or 311.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dunebuggy4
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I know u cant help your location but you can at least treat people right. Man that was usually at desk was rude condescending jerk. Maid staff, well one lady was friendly but other than that extremely rude and unhelpful. I asked for manager or man at desks name and he wouldnt give it to me. So guilty? something to hide or ashamed about his motel. after first night obvious drug deals and using in parking lot. Likely prostitution but only can confirm the drugs and shady people. Misleading website. Stay away. Stayed july 21st 2012.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 21 March 2011

The person at the front desk or lobby was really rude. When I went into my room it had a really bad smoking smell even though it was a non-smoking room. It was so bad I had to take allergy medicine. There was a lot of noise during the night I could barely sleep. I felt really unsafe and on my third night there cops showed up at the hotel and were checking five people in the parking lot. That´s when I decided to leave and when I asked for my money back for the nights I had paid in advance and was not going to use the person in the lobby got really angry and said he would not give me any money back. He was really upset and was really rude. They practically stole my money! I would never ever go back. I had to change hotels at around eleven p.m. because of how insecure it is.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2009

i saw the sign from freaway i thougt of giving it a chance, the room was clean and got free breakfast in morning . staff was very freindly,i will stay their again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business