US$123
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$199
Official Website
US$143
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Rose Garden Inn(Berkeley)
US$222
US$178
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$199
US$179
US$287
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$318/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Marina Inn(Berkeley)
US$121
All reviewsgolden bearshower pressurequick drivesan franciscoparking lotbart stationoakland
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Didn't stay got ripped off want my money back forward it to the card same card I purchased with. I can't believe that they did this house stay there before I think I went and booked it online it was the wrong number who change the address on me and I had no idea so I had to pay at the hotel when I got there they charge me twice

Room Tip: Did not staying I got ripped off I need my credit card refunded please that is all
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheBearGM, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Sorry to inform you of this, but you had a guaranteed reservation booked through booking.com that you did not honor. If you have a dispute with this transaction, I advise you to contact booking.com and take your issue up with them. We honored our end of the situation by holding a reservation for you on a night that we were completely booked.

Chris Koertge

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Very clean, nice friendly staff. Rooms have been updated a bit but between the thin walls and old windows, noise is a problem both with traffic and your neighbors. Good value but not as close to campus as I had hoped. Lyft makes it very easy to get back and forth.

Room Tip: Walls are very thin along with windows. Can hear your neighbors quite clearly. Sometimes not a good thing!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank B1426BCmichelleb
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Bed was hard as a rock. The only pillows were 3 10x10 decorative pillows not even standard bed pillows. The room was cold and drafty with no way of turning on the wall heater. Had to use the ceiling mounted oscillating fan for noise to drown out the sound of the street and parking lot. They have made some obvious cosmetic improvements in the rooms but it’s no doubt still a by the night motel. We disliked the room so much that we were up and checked out by 7am

Room Tip: Pillows were small 10x10 decorative pillows. Bed was hard as a rock
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank codyb535
TheBearGM, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thanks for the feedback! I apologize you found our establishment not to your liking. You stayed on a brand new mattress and if our pillows were not fulfilling enough, feel free to ask for more, we have plenty to go around. Our staff is always willing to help out. There's a thermostat on the wall to adjust the heat and yes, a fan to move the air if you choose. Unfortunately, there's not much I can do about city street noise, we're in a somewhat busy city which creates noise, but also tons of fun which we are surrounded by! Thanks again for the feedback, we can always use it to improve ourselves and our property.

Chris Koertge
GM

Reviewed 10 October 2017

It is not fancy, in fact it is a simple place, but it is clean, the room has enough space and has an excellent location.

Close to the hotel it is very easy to find places to shop, restaurants, bars and very close to the BART station, to go to San Francisco.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Freddy M
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I was traveling for work and stayed there for 6 nights, I didn't have anything to complain about, the cleaning lady kept my room clean and tidy everyday and she was always adding/replacing the towels and the bed sheets. The guys at the front desk were always very friendly and happy to answer all my questions about everything.
I definitely recommend this place :)

Stayed: October 2017