All reviews rooftop pool mineral pool rodeo drive laguna beach room service complimentary champagne rolls royce impeccable service four seasons restaurants and shops turn down service rooms are spacious house car car service five star hotel amazing hotel los angeles
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed our stay, right in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Professional and friendly.
You can park your car next door in public car park which is very convenient and not so pricey, although we only used our car for day trips, everything else, restaurants, shopping on the doorstep .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Colm O, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Paula G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Montage Beverly Hills, and found the location of our hotel to be so convenient - I too greatly appreciate being in walking distance from all of the shops and restaurants throughout the city. I will be certain to share your kind words regarding the professional and friendly service you received with our associates, as I know they will be delighted to hear from you.

Thank you again for sharing your review with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Nice location in Beverly Hills, short walk to many fine restaurants including Maude and Spago. Excellent service. Well appointed rooms with many features, lights and shades, controlled by a tablet. My only complaint is that many rooms don't have great views, overlooking the valet parking or street. We've learned the garden terrace rooms have the nices views.

Room Tip: Garden Terrace
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear GuavaMike,

I am delighted you were able to join us here at Montage Beverly Hills during your recent trip to Los Angeles and greatly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you found both the location of the hotel, as well as our guestrooms and suites to be so enjoyable, and am particularly grateful for your recognition of our staff and the excellent service you received.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Always good to be back at the Montage . Love the location , you can actually go for a stroll in Rodeo Drive and find some good restaurants locally . Super efficient staff , all very friendly. Rooms are large . I suppose nowadays internet access should be free ( they charged me $ 19) bit for the rest all very good

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank paolok66

Dear Paolok66,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. It's always a pleasure welcoming you back to Montage Beverly Hills and I am delighted to hear that your recent stay was just as enjoyable as ever. I am particularly appreciative of your kind words regarding our associates and will be certain to share your compliments with our entire team. Lastly, I see that you mentioned being charged for our WiFi service and apologize for any miscommunication on our end, as we do offer complimentary basic WiFi service, however there is a fee for premium/high speed WiFi. I would greatly appreciate connecting with you about this as I would like to remedy any inconvenience this may have caused you, so please feel free to reach out to me at the email address provided, below.

Again, it's always a pleasure having you with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

colmocallaghan@montagehotels.com

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful well appointed rooms with nice balconies. Great restaurant and bar with outdoor seating available. Service is spot on with all associates being very engaging. Room service offerings are very diverse meeting everyone’s expectations. Steps away from all the shopping paradise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Colm O, General Manager at Montage Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear constantingm,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear about your memorable experience at Montage Beverly Hills and appreciate your sharing so many highlights from your recent trip including time spent in our restaurants and beautifully appointed guestrooms. I am particularly grateful for the recognition you've given our incredible team of associates and am glad to hear you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I have a feeling if we were in the entertainment business service for us would have been better. Very very slow service at Garden bar. I asked about heaters outside and was told “not sure if they are working” meaning - not interested in helping you. All 3 visits to garden bar was horribly slow service
Made reservations for “brunch” at Georgie’s on Sunday through the recommendation of the Concierge, except they don’t serve brunch at Georgie’s. What?
Was told I must wear “formal” wear to the bourbon bar. I showed up in a sports coat and every customer was casual.
This is not the Montage way.
Way to much money for the service I experienced .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rbtvwestfall

Dear rbtvwestfall,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us, however I am truly disheartened to hear of your disappointment following your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience you had incurred due our miscommunication of information, and will be certain to address the matter further so that we may identify and correct any of the areas we had fallen short on. If you would allow me the opportunity, I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with our further, and have provided my contact information below, so that you may reach out at a time that is most convenient for you.

I do hope to hear from you soon.

colmocallaghan@montagehotels.com