“Film Premiere Reception”

Spago Beverly Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Spago Beverly Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 335 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Cross street: Wilshire
Description: Spago's new re-imagined, market-driven menus feature the freshest, highest-quality ingredients with inspiration from our garden and local farmer's markets, infused with legendary chef Wolfgang Puck's signature styles. The place to see and be seen, Spago continues to set the standard for cuisine, service and style and is consistently recognized as the ultimate in fine dining.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gorgeous, stylish, beautiful lighting. The waiters were very accommodating and even ordered a special plate of vegan falafel for myself and another vegan guest. I just wish there were more vegan options.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top Quality exquisite food. Excellent service. Barbara is the Best. Wolf is such a talented chef. I enjoy every meal. Consistently the best food in Beverly Hills and all of California . My Love to all at Spago.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been t Spago many times but this was the first time I took my wife. We were sitting outside and although it was busy it was a really romantic dinner. The food was amazing, the service impeccable
We were sitting outside in the courtyard by the fountain and had a great view of the sky. I was born in Germany and going to Spago is always a little throwback for me although I realized that there is less and less Austrian dishes on the menu and Asian is more prominent.
But... they always have the Wiener Schnitzel, just ask for it, they will serve it.
A wonderful evening for a couple, we had a great time and next to Providence, this is my favorite place for dinner in LA (Beverly Hills).

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love this place. From the moment you enter there is an air of luxury and excellent service. There are great drinks at the bar and the house wines are excellent. Speaking of wines, there is a huge wine cellar and two great wine stuarts. The menu items are all great but I happen to love the large chateaebriand steak for two. Most nights Wolfgang is there and will come to your table for a chat or a photo. Simply Great!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I went with my son after a screening. Great food. Recommend the cod and the homemade pasta. Was so delicious best Cod I ever had. The drinks are on the expensive side as is the food. It is worth it. Our waiter made great conversation and the staff are all top notch. Not snooty like one might expect. Highly recommended just for dinner or a special occasion!! Enjoy. Nice bar area too.