“Amazing cupcakes and ice cream!”
Review of Sprinkles Cupcakes

Sprinkles Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 19 Dessert in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful cupcakes and very flavor ice cream! The staff very helpful and knew their product. Over the outside sitting area. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

There are many choices and they are all delicious. When my grandchildren visit, the first place that they want to go to is SPRINKLES.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My daughter and granddaughters visited Los Angeles last week and they simply HAD to go to the cupcake ATM called Sprinkles. You can either order and eat your sweet treat inside or order from an ATM machine which dispenses cupcakes 24/7. The cupcakes were the absolute BEST that any of us four had ever eaten. Moist and sweet, the salted caramel was my absolute favourite! Sprinkles is a MUST if you’re in L.A.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

These are great. I had the triple cinnamon sugar and it was fantastic. Lots of sugar to go around and gave me the sugar kick I needed

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Have been eating Sprinkles Cupcakes for years now, and normally get them from the store in Newport Beach... as I was having lunch close to this store (have been there before), thought I would head over and get a couple to take home... Somehow that seems to have very low stock and the cake size seemed much smaller here then I remember from the Newport Beach shop... they were not particular moist (fresh tasting) which surprised me as this is the first time that has happened.... Won't stomp from going back to the Newport Beach site, but hope they do not follow suit with this disappointing visit.