“AMAZINNNNGGG”
Review of Spice Affair

Spice Affair
Reserve with OpenTable
Spice Affair is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 337 Restaurants in Beverly Hills
Price range: US$7 - US$44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beverly Hills
Description: Welcome to Spice Affair Indian Restaurant in Los Angeles where we celebrate the wedding of traditional Indian spices with organic food & ingredients. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills famous "Restaurant Row", Spice Affair invites you to discover a fine dining experience like none other. Our exotic menu features traditional cuisine of India highlighted by numerous vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options. Indulge in a culinary affair of flavors, spices and experience the new face of Indian cuisine at Spice Affair.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing! The services was amazing! The drinks were amazing! Everything about this restaurant was amazing :)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We have tried this spice affair restaurant and it has got lovely ambience.The food was yummy and they have very nice indian food.I would like to thanks for good service.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Great and nice atmosphere .We just loved the menu , love the food . Years looking for an upscale Indian food restaurant. Quality of the ingredients , superb presentation . Went twice within our 5 days stays in L.A.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We have spent few days in Beverly Hills and this was an excellent food experience.Must try for good indian food. Staff were very attentive and helpful. FInally good experience in spice affair.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I visited Spice Affair on a Friday evening for an elegant low key birthday celebration. I'd visited another Indian restaurant in the city the same day so my comparison was fresh. This was my first visit to Spice Affair, it was, after my birthday dinner, my last visit to the "other" Indian establishment. Spice Affair is definitely deserving of all my cravings for Indian cuisine now! While the "other" restaurant was lovely, it wasn't memorable. Spice Affair is impressive from the moment you walk through the doors, are seated, served and dine. The food is an exquisite fusion of tantalizing flavors and beautifully presented; and the service absolutely impeccable.  Jiggi, our waiter was engaging, made helpful menu suggestions and patiently answered my many questions while being humorous at the same time. I look forward to a second visit and another peak at their mouth watering menu!