1,003 results
All reviews rooftop bar rodeo drive awesome rooftop wilshire blvd front desk staff los angeles hollywood sign boutique hotel location is great valet parking west hollywood santa monica hip bh bellman uber vibe
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Celebrated at Caulfield's which is located near the lobby of the hotel. The service was exceptional and dinner was tasty. We had the half chicken and risotto. The front desk was helpful as well in guiding us to the roof. The rooftop lounge was crescendo of the night. Personable bartenders and the ambiance was fantastic. Ron Kyles was very instrumental in telling us more about what Sixty had to offer and even helped us relieve our cake that we misplaced. The whole staff was great including the overnight valet. I can't wait to go back. A hidden neighborhood gem.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
ROKEN2016, General Manager at SIXTY Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hello Alex!

Looks like you had a very nice night at our restaurant and rooftop bar. Glad you enjoyed yourself and thank you very much for your nice remarks about the staff. Also, very nice to read that our Bell Attendant, Ronald, was able to assist you and make such a positive impression!

Thank you for celebrating with us and we hope to have you back again very soon!

Rich

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Check- in experience was awesome! Booked through a third party platform and we all know how screwed up reservations can get. I was greeted by the door man, Ron who was exceptionally charming and helpful. Ani, who is the assistant manager checked me in. My reservation showed I booked a queen room??? I’m 6’10” and Ani offered to upgrade me for free to a suite!! I will always stay at The Sixty now for my LA trips. Thank you guys again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2018

rooftop pool & bar, small gym too. view of hills, walk to Rodeo Drive. comfortable bed and pillows, robe provided. Very dark hallways because walls are black shiny....and lighting in room not very bright. But bathroom has lighted makeup mirror that was great. Walking distance to Wolfgang's steakhouse (yum). short walk to Chaumont French bakery (best croissants).

Room Tip: 614 is near elevator. wasn't too noisy cause most guests are considerate. Small balcony to enjoy.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My mother and I stayed at the Sixty for my birthday last month. I had never stayed here before and was absolutely blown away. The staff, location, rooms and pool are all incredible! Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful experience. I recommend this hotel to everyone! A big thank you to the General Manager Michael Belasco for taking such great care of us. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Just returned from a great week in Beverly Hills. Stayed here which is a great location, two blocks from Rodeo Drive and a great base for all the attractions that LA has to offer. We stayed on the 8th floor which had great views of downtown LA and the Hollywood sign. Rooms were spacious and immaculate. Food at the hotel is great, and you must visit the rooftop bar at night for drinks and take in the city views! Staff were all really pleasant especially Chong on reception(sorry if I spoke your name wrong) , nothing was too much trouble for any of them.Will definitely return to explore LA and this will be the place I return to when I do. Well done Sixty!!

Stayed: February 2018