US$225
Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$110
Best Western Big Bear Chateau(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Hotels.com
Cienaga Creek Ranch(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$269
  • Breakfast included
Hillcrest Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$99
The Inn at Fawnskin(Fawnskin)(Great Value!)
US$185
Sleepy Forest Cottages(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$80
Cozy Hollow Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
US$99
Eagle's Nest Bed and Breakfast Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$98
Timber Haven Lodge(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
US$122
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This place is great, it is like a cozy home away from home. My room had a fireplace and full kitchen. There was a sofa and coffee table in front of the TV and fireplace. I was on a business trip this time, but I wish my girlfriend would have been with me because it has a very warm and romantic feeling to it. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My children and I have been vacationing at Timberline Lodge for almost six years now. As a single mom who travels alone with my children, I look for the safest, cleanest, and most accommodating places to stay. Management has always made our stay comfortable and I appreciate the professional and courteous treatment we receive each year. I would recommend to others who desire a similar experience, and we will definitely be back next year!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I had a great experience at this property! But be sure and temper your expectations as this is a 2 star property that is lacking some areas. These cabins are "cozy" and close to town just don't expect a modern cabin with new amenities. My wife and I went for a weekend of skiing at Snow Summit and the cabin served its purpose and we loved our real fireplace with the 0 degree temps outside. The sheets/comforter needed replacing and the laminated directions to the heater that were pasted to the wall took away some of the old charm. So if you are looking for a budget friendly cabin with a real fireplace, this is the place for you and I also have to mention the lodge attendant was very helpful and enhanced my experience at Timberline Lodge.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2012

great place to stay. management very hospitable, friendly and courteous. fair price and good location. aprx 3 minutes drive into city of big bear. close to attractions such as ski slopes, alpine slide and zoo. stayed in 2bdrm cabin w/full kitchen. perfect for small family. very comfortable in regards to space and amenities. would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2012

This place had several options in cabin sizes for our growing snowboarding group and all of them were at a fair price. I've been three times with different sized groups and will be a continuing customer.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends