I normally don't do reviews but future travellers please be fore warned.
1. Bed sheets were stained n appeared used.
2. Towels were damped ?
3, window blinds not working.
4. Walls in bathroom had holes.
Tried calling the front desk about 6.15 and no one answered the call. TV had only one channel working. Only thing is that they had working Wi-Fi.
I don't understand how some reviews gave the 4 stars. I wanted to give it a one star but somehow the web page is stuck at two stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family cabins from 1-2 people to 8 person private cabins, heated swimming pool, new playground area and full size volleyball court surrounded by tall pines of Timberline, CA. Located close to Big Bear Village with lake and marina close by. Cabins are fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Timberline Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timberline Hotel Big Bear Lake