All reviews menu comfort indonesia bathroom towels
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed more than 5 time since 2 years ago. And this my 3rd years.
The quality from the blanket, curtain less and less. They should change with the new one ...
The curtain is tattered...
The blanket looks old
And the wallpaper is holey.

And good things the staff hospitality is well and the breakfast variation for Tulungagung is very well.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

The room is clean and the check in process was quick. The hotel is easy to find and located strategically in the middle of the city. Easy to find restaurant for dinner as we want a taste of traditional food. Breakfast was fine with quite a lot variation. The only issue was that our room card cannot be used to power up the room and was not fixed until we check out @12 after reported the issue since 7am. But overall it was a nice stay.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I visited this hotel last year, when I had traveled to Tulungagung, the hotel is good for business trip
staff were well welcome and in good manner.
the room was clean , my family were happy that time,
I can recommend this hotel to my college

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 1 September 2015

this is my first time to stay in this hotel, they said this hotel is the best in town.

check in was fast and simple, i have my room on smoking floor. staff was polite and helpful.

my deluxe room was big and clean, bed are comfort. bathroom big and clean but towels are so date... need to be change with the new ones

breakfast has some type of food, but very basic and not really tasty.

wifi connection was fast and you have to reconnect all the time when you want to use it.

the location was in the center of town, easy to walk around the hotel, there are some shop and place to eat around.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

When we first entered the hotel, we recognize that it was a very well managed lodge for a relatively small town. Strategic location to go anywhere, friendly atmosphere, and the room is undoubtely very clean.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family